Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Smithtown is better than you think. EM is on the down swing and smithtown is on the rise. That’s the truth. In 2 years EM will be a small feeder club
    EM DoC was full of **** anyway. Better off without his lies.

Comment

EM DoC was full of **** anyway. Better off without his lies.
      At what point after all these years after the arsenal in Smithtown and absolutely no success and failed merge attempts to the get rid of the problem, all about money lipps. Doesn’t care about training nor development just the $. Summer camps are the worst, I’d rather us pay for training all summer then the long lines at shoring camp. Anjokr, but a Smithtown monopoly. I blame Smithtown kickers for the decline. A parent who left and unfortunately have one kid left only due to her friends

Comment

At what point after all these years after the arsenal in Smithtown and absolutely no success and failed merge attempts to the get rid of the problem, all about money lipps. Doesn’t care about training nor development just the $. Summer camps are the worst, I’d rather us pay for training all summer then the long lines at shoring camp. Anjokr, but a Smithtown monopoly. I blame Smithtown kickers for the decline. A parent who left and unfortunately have one kid left only due to her friends
        Honestly, did one of your kids get cut or did not make the A team?

Serious

Comment

Serious
          yes i can't get over it.

Comment

yes i can't get over it.
            {{{{hugs}}}}

Comment

Serious
              A team? Without my daughter and her friends there would be no A team in her age! Keep it up hopefully they open eyes so we leave too!

Comment

{{{{hugs}}}}
                it's everybody else's fault.

Comment

it's everybody else's fault.
                  I agree. If it wasn’t for lips my daughter would be playing for the USWNT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X