Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actuly like pepole like you cause allo i clean septic tanks for a living your folosity is i should be making the same money as profesinal soccer player yep i agree whats revennew got to do with any thin fairs fair
    LOL. She's not smart enough to read that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      i hear ya but how do you know who is timmy and who is billy. with boys it is extremely hard, since so many develop late.
      Tough luck on developing late. You either have IT, or you don't. If he shines like a gem at 15, then he will sparkle at 16. Speed is a gift. Coordination is a gift. Athletic ability is a gift. Being mentally quick is a gift as well. Development of these things are not going to change but for the better. But you are either born with them, or not.

Just using the eye test watching a game, you can always pick out one or two players in the game who have some of the IT factors from above. They may not have all of them so that is where the scouting is important. The scout has to look for these certain attributes. Does the player see things before they actually happen? Does the game slows down for them? Is their touch effortless? When the score of the game is close, do they seem to play better? Simple stuff, right? Maybe not, but it is not that hard to cull the herd when you only need the best of the best, instead of 200 head!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X