Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    says the superior CFC dad...which is why nobody likes them. Horrible people. I know theres a USWNT/Thailand thread going but can someone start a DB CFC dad thread that would probably be on the same level.
    Someone was triggered.

Comment

Someone was triggered.
      Actually not really. Just stating the obvious. Don’t act like you’ve never heard that before.

Comment

Actually not really. Just stating the obvious. Don’t act like you’ve never heard that before.
        All clubs have their monikers, some reflect reality more than others. But when you lash out at a club usually it's for a personal reason.

Comment

All clubs have their monikers, some reflect reality more than others. But when you lash out at a club usually it's for a personal reason.
          Do you read TS??

Comment

These 2 girls must be doing something right otherwise they wouldn’t pissed off a bunch of adults.

Sounds like there is a Ginga dad on here that is very unhappy with his daughters playing time.
            Instead of wasting your time on here you should ask the dads of these two girls how to train your daughter.

Comment

These 2 girls must be doing something right otherwise they wouldn’t pissed off a bunch of adults.

Sounds like there is a Ginga dad on here that is very unhappy with his daughters playing time.
              Instead of wasting your time on here you should ask the dads of these two girls how to train your daughter.
              The 2 girls are good players. Its too bad that they have been taught to roll around on the turf and argue with refs trying to get calls, rather than playing the game. The parents and coach encourage this behavior and it won't serve these players well as they move on to a new club.

Comment

Must have pissed you off too? Jealousy will drive people crazy. It makes adults talk about 11 year old little girls.
                I’ve seen these girls play. If there has been anyone on the ground it certainly was not them.
                Either you’re with Ginga and your daughter sits in their shadow or your daughter was playing against them on the wrong end of a whooping.

Either way! I love it

11 year old girls ******* off parents!

Comment

Must have pissed you off too? Jealousy will drive people crazy. It makes adults talk about 11 year old little girls.
                  I’ve seen these girls play. If there has been anyone on the ground it certainly was not them.
                  Either you’re with Ginga and your daughter sits in their shadow or your daughter was playing against them on the wrong end of a whooping.

Either way! I love it

Different side of the same coin.

Comment

You are crediting the dads of those two players for training them? What a joke. The dad of the linebacker girl is an uneducated grease monkey who knows nothing about soccer. Give credit where credit is due, but it’s not these girls dads lmao

Comment

Either way! I love it

Actually, no... I'm not jealous of them and I said that they are good players. Honestly, they are both better than the way they are coached to play (perhaps that is why they are leaving). My daughter's team has played them and has played them close-- 1 and 2 goal games. If anything, the Ginga parents were hysterical about the play being physical and losing their minds when any of their players hit the ground.

PS--long balls bypassing the entire midfield doesn't work on an 11 v 11 field next year.

Comment

Actually, no... I'm not jealous of them and I said that they are good players. Honestly, they are both better than the way they are coached to play (perhaps that is why they are leaving). My daughter's team has played them and has played them close-- 1 and 2 goal games. If anything, the Ginga parents were hysterical about the play being physical and losing their minds when any of their players hit the ground.

PS--long balls bypassing the entire midfield doesn't work on an 11 v 11 field next year.
                        "My daughter's team." Wow, what a cop-out. How about telling us your affiliation if you're so quick to criticize? Or are you going to hide behind your pathetic computer?

We'll wait...….

Comment

You are crediting the dads of those two players for training them? What a joke. The dad of the linebacker girl is an uneducated grease monkey who knows nothing about soccer. Give credit where credit is due, but it’s not these girls dads lmao

Wow, how about telling a bit about yourself you elitist A'H*le? Since you are so "close" to the situation. Or are you going to hide behind your pathetic computer.

We'll wait...….

Comment

Lol. You do know in the rest of the world, which kicks our ass at Men’s soccer, it is a working class sport, right? You do know that the early EPL teams which really started the whole soccer craze were factory teams, right? Speaking of uneducated, you obviously don’t know any history of the sport your kid plays, else you wouldn’t be denigrating working class families.

Only in the US is soccer an affluent girls sport, and not for nothing, you can thank Title IX for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Humpty69 View Post
                              affiliation announced with FC Fury - Ginga players can now have access to DA if they desire.
                              any more word on ginga's affiliation with the DA????

Comment

any more word on ginga's affiliation with the DA????
                                There isn't one. Alby is dead and Fury won't want any part of it nor needs it. No one from CT will go to LI and the two players who did it went to OW.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X