Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally agree. We'll probably squeak out the win this time but it won't be easy. It also will be the last for a long time. Other nations are nipping at our heels and they have the support and organizations to leap frog us over the next few years. We have GDA, college soccer and a pathetic womens' pro league to "develop" our talent
    I think the way our schedule was set-up it will be difficult to turn it on to another level when needed which is why I think Ellis wanted them to keep pushing and working hard against Thailand. I think we may have issues in a week or two when we face faster skilled players expecially our suspect goalie who may not have to do little if any work until the Sweden game.

Comment

Draw sets up as a US vs France in a quarterfinal. That'll be a tough one to win- depends on if our athletes can beat their technical ability. Shame it's a qtrfinal. Organizers screwed that one up.

Comment

Draw sets up as a US vs France in a quarterfinal. That'll be a tough one to win- depends on if our athletes can beat their technical ability. Shame it's a qtrfinal. Organizers screwed that one up.
        What'sd you think the starting line-up is for the next game. Where do you put Ertz?

Comment

What'sd you think the starting line-up is for the next game. Where do you put Ertz?
          I like Ertz deep (as in centerback). Just bring her up for set plays. Also, I would pick Harris in goal over Naeher every day of the week.

Comment

I like Ertz deep (as in centerback). Just bring her up for set plays. Also, I would pick Harris in goal over Naeher every day of the week.
            Do you think the USA could hybrid Ertz like they did against Thailand whereby dependent upon how the game is going she moves into the six for portions of the game or when we have the ball and we go to a back three? Or does Ellis prefer to have Dunn/O'Hara flying up and down sidelines?

Comment

Agreed. Naeher always looks confused and unsure of what to do.

Comment

Agreed. Naeher always looks confused and unsure of what to do.
                The way they played the first game. Do they even need a goalie?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X