Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they can score 13 goals they need to score 13 goals, every goal counts in standings
    I agree...it's not about the number of goals. It's the U6 cheering....

Comment

I agree...it's not about the number of goals. It's the U6 cheering....
      Yeah, play an equally talented team and see what happens? Celebrating beating a third-world country soccer team; are you kidding me? And MR who won't sign the Nat'l anthem, but WILL celebrate this....WHILE WEARING the US Shield. Okay.

But calling a team cowards is apparently worse. Classic!

Comment

Yeah, play an equally talented team and see what happens? Celebrating beating a third-world country soccer team; are you kidding me? And MR who won't sign the Nat'l anthem, but WILL celebrate this....WHILE WEARING the US Shield. Okay.

sorry...error. MR who won't sing the national anthem....

Comment

Upset Rapinoe spoke up against the US but find it ok that she is a poor sport? Makes sense.

Comment

It’s ok, Hope. BTW your tickets for the Sweden game are at the will call window. You’re sitting in the Swedish fan section. Have fun!

Comment

This whole "goal differential" argument is completely BOGUS.

you don't think you can beat Sweden?

don't think you can beat Chile by more than 2 goals?

you don't think you can advance out of this group?

Comment

Turning it into ‘snowflakes’ and ‘lefties’ misses the basic point of true conservative: quiet class. What you had was ‘license’—the opposite. The truly tough, proud, capable don’t thump their chests. Only those who like to drop ‘snow flake’. Your grandparents would take you out to the woodshed and beat you like a drum.

Comment

It's not just Trump giving the US a bad name.

US women's World Cup team comes under criticism for celebrating goals in blowout
                  https://www.foxnews.com/sports/us-wo...als-in-blowout
                  Trump = Winning!
                  Eat it snowflake

Comment

It’s a game big friggn deal.Be happy you score ,put in a mercy rule 6-0 games over,if you want to cry about cheering.I thought these were adults not U10.Ooh they call us ugly Americans,like friggn babies.

Comment

Heard that the Harris and Krieger chicks from the USWNT team are getting married. My question is in a gay female relationship, why the does the “man” look like a male. The reason I’m asking is my oldest brother is gay and married yet they both present themselves as men.

Comment

Heard that the Harris and Krieger chicks from the USWNT team are getting married. My question is in a gay female relationship, why the does the “man” look like a male. The reason I’m asking is my oldest brother is gay and married yet they both present themselves as men.
                        one's a pitcher, one's a catcher.

Comment

one's a pitcher, one's a catcher.
                          speaking of ugly Americans....^ this poster

Comment

speaking of ugly Americans....^ this poster
                            I think you are referring to my partner, she's the ugly one.

Seriously, inside joke we have.

Don't be so sensitive. We've learned to laugh and enjoy life and know that everyone has things in their lives that not everyone may agree with. If we can't laugh at it, then the haters will win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X