• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 and 06 off to Nationals.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      05 and 06 off to Nationals.

Nice. What DA and ECNL teams are they playing at Nationals ?

Comment

Ecnl and da b teams lol

Comment

Ecnl and da b teams lol
          Long live the NPL

Comment

Ecnl and da b teams lol
            If you really did play in the ecnl or da you would not make such a dumb comment. Anybody playing in those leagues knows they are not really all that.

Comment

Well the LI DA teams is these age groups suck, so I don't think they will be there. The ECNL teams are very good but that's only maybe 23 kids per team so I guess everyone else should just stop playing by your logic.

Comment

Well the LI DA teams is these age groups suck, so I don't think they will be there. The ECNL teams are very good but that's only maybe 23 kids per team so I guess everyone else should just stop playing by your logic.

Don’t get upset. You are playing other NPL teams only
                No DA or ECNL teams are in this tournament , if so you would be home

Schedule is out.
                Good luck

Comment

If you really did play in the ecnl or da you would not make such a dumb comment. Anybody playing in those leagues knows they are not really all that.

Not really all that ? What do you mean by that
                  Is it safe to assume u worded that wrong ?

Comment

Don’t get upset. You are playing other NPL teams only
                    No DA or ECNL teams are in this tournament , if so you would be home

Schedule is out.
                    Good luck
                    Yes we know its an NPL tournament and we know you think you are top talent. If your kid actually plays DA or ECNL that's great. But I think you missed the point, DA, don't see the attraction teams don't do well and some of the scores of the games look more like a high school football game then a top talent soccer game. ECNL, better in my opinion then DA by far but like I said without every other kid that pays to play at whatever level your top level league wouldn't exist.

As far as your other comment, my kids team has played 4 ECNL teams in tournament play. They beat two of them and lost 2. The losses were 1 - 0 losses. That's pretty good any team. Enjoy your long car rides.

Comment

Yes we know its an NPL tournament and we know you think you are top talent. If your kid actually plays DA or ECNL that's great. But I think you missed the point, DA, don't see the attraction teams don't do well and some of the scores of the games look more like a high school football game then a top talent soccer game. ECNL, better in my opinion then DA by far but like I said without every other kid that pays to play at whatever level your top level league wouldn't exist.

As far as your other comment, my kids team has played 4 ECNL teams in tournament play. They beat two of them and lost 2. The losses were 1 - 0 losses. That's pretty good any team. Enjoy your long car rides.
                      No need to crap on other leagues or other people's choices, that being said...
                      Congrats to these 2 teams!!! My kid played Nycsl NPL prior to ECNL (just this year). She loved playing in that league, we loved John Curtis and his team-they were really a bunch of great guys! We went to CO last year and it's amazing. Good luck to these girls, rep LI well and enjoy every single second of the experience😀

Comment

No need to crap on other leagues or other people's choices, that being said...
                        Congrats to these 2 teams!!! My kid played Nycsl NPL prior to ECNL (just this year). She loved playing in that league, we loved John Curtis and his team-they were really a bunch of great guys! We went to CO last year and it's amazing. Good luck to these girls, rep LI well and enjoy every single second of the experience😀
                        That was a great comment. Surf is the perfect team for kids that don’t want to play ECNL or DA. Believe it or not, many kids don’t want to be traveling all weekend for a game or two. It’s kind of crazy. Kids want to be kids. I know many of you won’t believe that, but we’ve seen it first hand. Great players leave teams in the ECNL or DA because they don’t want to travel so much.

Comment

That was a great comment. Surf is the perfect team for kids that don’t want to play ECNL or DA. Believe it or not, many kids don’t want to be traveling all weekend for a game or two. It’s kind of crazy. Kids want to be kids. I know many of you won’t believe that, but we’ve seen it first hand. Great players leave teams in the ECNL or DA because they don’t want to travel so much.

Thanks ! SURF and the likes are for kids who maybe don’t want the competitive nature and commitment of ECNL. Believe it or not many kids don’t like that competitive atmosphere week in and week out playing against other ECNL teams which will be a battle every game.
                          It’s kind of crazy, some kids like to play soccer for fun and some kids are highly competitive go figure. I know many won’t believe it but I too have seen it first hand. Players who have a hard time competing in ECNL go to NPL . Great players in NPL leave to ECNL for the challenge.

Isn’t it funny how people have different perspectives..........

Comment

More Surf coaches leaving the club.

Comment

More Surf coaches leaving the club.
                              Leaving or not asked back?

Comment

Leaving or not asked back?
                                Depends who you listen to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X