• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes!!!!
    What did Cedar Stars tell you?

Comment

Call BS all you want. Ask Tim. That is all I have to say. He is the one who approached us. We never went looking until he told us my kid would be written off the US Soccer call back list. We were told the same thing by Cedar Stars as well just in case you were wondering.
      I have a better idea, go check out the training center yourself tonight. Watch Tim approach families
      You are all over the place. First it was the promise to train with boys. Broken promise even though boys ECNL doesn't even train in the Fall (you should know this).

Now it is the fear of not being on the US call back list?

Pick one and stick to it. But regarding the U.S. call back list. You stated Cedar Stars (D.A.) said the same thing? So how is that a perceived threat? If U.S. Soccer is going to compete and have their own Girls D.A. eventually they will need to make choices on whom to call back. One would think they should be calling back kids that play in their own league.

Maybe you should be thankful that information was passed onto you rather than complaining about it. I'm sure U.S. Soccer would prefer kids playing in the D.A..

Comment

You are all over the place. First it was the promise to train with boys. Broken promise even though boys ECNL doesn't even train in the Fall (you should know this).

Now it is the fear of not being on the US call back list?

Pick one and stick to it. But regarding the U.S. call back list. You stated Cedar Stars (D.A.) said the same thing? So how is that a perceived threat? If U.S. Soccer is going to compete and have their own Girls D.A. eventually they will need to make choices on whom to call back. One would think they should be calling back kids that play in their own league.

Maybe you should be thankful that information was passed onto you rather than complaining about it. I'm sure U.S. Soccer would prefer kids playing in the D.A..
        Just keep making excuses. Shady is shady! I deal with people like you all day long my friend. I know the truth, and I have spent way too much time on this.

Comment

Just keep making excuses. Shady is shady! I deal with people like you all day long my friend. I know the truth, and I have spent way too much time on this.
          Shady and Tim do not go in the same sentence.. sorry maybe your confusing him with Bucci?? Now that's SHADY!!

Comment

Shady and Tim do not go in the same sentence.. sorry maybe your confusing him with Bucci?? Now that's SHADY!!
            That may have been the old Tim but he’s now aligned with one of the other masters of shadiness. Perhaps he’s a quick study of Mr. Newman’s ways.

Comment

That may have been the old Tim but he’s now aligned with one of the other masters of shadiness. Perhaps he’s a quick study of Mr. Newman’s ways.
              This commercial break is brought to you by Matchfit.

Comment

Keep this person away from sharp objects

Comment

This commercial break is brought to you by Matchfit.
                  Nope, just a parent that knows from personal experience that Newman is a weasel. And that experience didn’t involve my kid. I see all the Matchfit criticism on here and understand it but, to me, John Newman is the worst thing to happen to soccer in NJ.

Comment

yes!!!!
                    What Tim is not telling anyone is that after June 1 he has nothing to do with the national
                    Team. And will no longer be a volunteer scout.

He has lied and offered everything they want to hear just to get the da up
                    And running at STA

It’s really a shame because he was one of the most honest hard working up front people in youth soccer before sta was sold to
                    Psa

He and Cryer will
                    Be in a power struggle very soon

Toxic atmosphere on the Horizon at a place that stability and development use to thrive

What a shame.

Comment

What Tim is not telling anyone is that after June 1 he has nothing to do with the national
                      Team. And will no longer be a volunteer scout.

He has lied and offered everything they want to hear just to get the da up
                      And running at STA

It’s really a shame because he was one of the most honest hard working up front people in youth soccer before sta was sold to
                      Psa

He and Cryer will
                      Be in a power struggle very soon

Toxic atmosphere on the Horizon at a place that stability and development use to thrive

What a shame.
                      You are up early, Dom. Not sleeping well these days?

Comment

Fatboy up doin his thing eatin doughnuts hittin up social media. Obviously not trying to make his club better but to bash others

Comment

Hey Tim you know it’s true

Remember how you use tell
                          Everyone what a disgrace Cryer was

He’s got your job now

Comment

Hello, how are you....nah I wake up early every morning to mow lawns in Edison

Comment

Still looking for players huh? so sad

Comment

Still looking for players huh? so sad
                                Players are backing out on their commitments after the East Coast results at the GDA playoffs. It has become clear that East Coast GDA is not working and if you want to play competitive soccer, you need to play for an ECNL team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X