Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did you stop there? CCSU is also part if his legacy.
    You mean the legacy of being ranked 92nd D1 program that went 16-2-2 last season and gave Georgetown a run for their money in the Tournament? That legacy?

Which CT ECNL club coach has done better than that?
    NCAA Rankings (Last season):

178 Yale (needs a asterisk here)
    215 Quinnipiac
    226 UConn
    313 Sacred Heart

If you divide CFC's DOC's college ranking by 3 you still cant get to FSA's DOC college ranking.

Comment

You mean the legacy of being ranked 92nd D1 program that went 16-2-2 last season and gave Georgetown a run for their money in the Tournament? That legacy?

215 Quinnipiac
      226 UConn
      313 Sacred Heart

If you divide CFC's DOC's college ranking by 3 you still cant get to FSA's DOC college ranking.
      That’s 1 year. Lol. How about the last ten? I’m certain Yale has been higher as well as UConn. QU has been decent the last few years. SHU coaches are new. That isn’t their team. Revisit them in a few years. CCSU had a good year but one year does not make a career. Why does Yale get an asterisk?

Comment

That’s 1 year. Lol. How about the last ten? I’m certain Yale has been higher as well as UConn. QU has been decent the last few years. SHU coaches are new. That isn’t their team. Revisit them in a few years. CCSU had a good year but one year does not make a career. Why does Yale get an asterisk?
        Lots of excuses their fella, uh, Yale had an admitted felon running the team.

Comment

Lots of excuses their fella, uh, Yale had an admitted felon running the team.
          What does that have to do with anything? The conversation was success. Yale and UConn have been better than CCSU 9 of the last 10 years. UConn even beat them this year. Not intended as a knock. Those programs should be better. But it is a bit misleading to act like CCSU is a powerhouse or has been.

Comment

215 Quinnipiac
            226 UConn
            313 Sacred Heart

So...my kid doesn’t go to ccsu. She plats for Fsa. Our performance and college placement is not as good as our competition. Mick hasn’t improved it either. It was foolish to think he would since he ran it when it was soccer plus

Comment

So...my kid doesn’t go to ccsu. She plats for Fsa. Our performance and college placement is not as good as our competition. Mick hasn’t improved it either. It was foolish to think he would since he ran it when it was soccer plus
              Mick jousts windmills

Comment

Mick jousts windmills
                Mick is the most interesting man in the world. Roses stop to smell him. Presidents take his birthday off.

Comment

Mick is the most interesting man in the world. Roses stop to smell him. Presidents take his birthday off.
                  Ow will be privileged to have him run their girls da program this fall

Comment

Ow will be privileged to have him run their girls da program this fall
                    yeah ok. No room in the OW canoe for another big headed, me first toolbag that doesn't coach

Comment

yeah ok. No room in the OW canoe for another big headed, me first toolbag that doesn't coach
                      I guess mick will stay at fsa to continue his help in the implosion.

Comment

He turn down the ow offer to head up thief gda program

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X