X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the unbiased summary Fred
    No matter the messenger the message is on point.

Comment

Guess u missed the meeting where coaches said returning players are behind the 8 ball
      They certainly were in Fla

Comment

Don’t deflect with the Fred crap when defending that dog league you are foolishly married to.

Comment

Don’t deflect with the Fred crap when defending that dog league you are foolishly married to.
          Ok, let me make it simple for you. The success of DA has already relegated ECNL to irrelevance in all but Fred’s and a few desperate parents’ minds who now realize their little Mia is shut out. I hope that is clear enough?

Comment

FC Fred whitewashed this weekend!

Comment

It has not lived up to the hype at ANY level.
              Look at NEFC and STARS DA
              Coaching? Same. Although stars tried to stick a couple of low level coaches in during the fall, didn't work, and JD had to take over
              Training, and I mean all aspects, content, players and frequency? Same. NEFC kids still training with best players at the club. Stars DA is not the best players in the club, only a few, and the NT players who for now don't dare rock the boat so close to world cup rosters coming out. Training was a joke in the fall, but now DA has trimmed the roster and they train with ECNL, so same.
              Matches. Definitely NOT the same. Stars does not have a good team, especially when NT players aren't there, but still beat most teams in NE. NEFC has a good team with best players from oldest year classes, but has no one to play. They will not play a meaningful game until playoffs.
              How can USSF say this is better or good for youth soccer. It's really a disgrace what they have done.
              how is the ECNL good either ?

Comment

Ok, let me make it simple for you. The success of DA has already relegated ECNL to irrelevance in all but Fred’s and a few desperate parents’ minds who now realize their little Mia is shut out. I hope that is clear enough?
                Irrelevant to whom? The thousands of players still in the league or to you?

Comment

What does a relevant soccer league even mean? Who is really interested in any of this beyond the kids in the leagues, their families and the folks making at living from it?

Comment

Who have parents that have more money than sense. Best case scenario the ECNL is now the "B" level. Does it really make any sense for a "B" level player to travel out of their region for recruiting purposes when 90% of the "A" level players are going to end up at programs within the region.

Comment

Irrelevant to top level soccer in this country.

Comment

Irrelevant to top level soccer in this country.
                        Assuming the top level of soccer in the country are the national teams, your statement makes no sense. They get players from a number of leagues including international leagues.

Comment

Who have parents that have more money than sense. Best case scenario the ECNL is now the "B" level. Does it really make any sense for a "B" level player to travel out of their region for recruiting purposes when 90% of the "A" level players are going to end up at programs within the region.
                          Does it make sense for you to judge?

Comment

You and your ilk traveled plenty when NPL was considered "B" level.

Comment

You and your ilk traveled plenty when NPL was considered "B" level.
                              Huh? My kids have never played NPL, what are you even talking about “my ilk?”

Comment

Huh? My kids have never played NPL, what are you even talking about “my ilk?”
                                Then you must a be a "newbie" to this discussion. Maybe you just "moved to the area"?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X