Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do players have to worry about their playing cards when they leave a club?
    Their card is club and team specific (at least in WA) so it's no good to you at another club.

Comment

Hire away enough coaches with a following of players and "ka-ching", payday for the Frimpongs.
      The trouble with that wore out business plan is that it's too widely known and most newbies families will not return after a year of broken promises and lies. So every year it's deja vu all over again.
      But they seem to get away with it. Would not be surprised if they just put the coaches in a different age group on paper but then let them guest coach all the time. You know SC went crazy when Victor left and how apprehensible it was, but they have no issue skirting the issue.
      Why do people stay with this club and why are they allowed to get away with this s@&$ all the time?

Comment

Their card is club and team specific (at least in WA) so it's no good to you at another club.
        So if you move during tryout time a player should be "ok". What if a player leaves after tryouts to go to another team?

Comment

So if you move during tryout time a player should be "ok". What if a player leaves after tryouts to go to another team?
          Then they have to be "released" by the first club before the second club can get a card for them, assuming they are in the same sanctioning organization (ie. US Club). Sometimes clubs will not release a player if there is some money owed to the club. Otherwise the release process is pretty smooth.

Comment

I am lost with regards to why FCSC so poor now. Joe and Tina seem like working hard to save the club. Joe has only been the DOC for 3 years and it sounds like the club had struggles long before that. Why did the club loose so many players? It seem just a few years ago it was huge? Tina can pretty much go to any club and coach. I sense Joe really does not need the "extra" money club brings in as been successful career so, I am at a loss why he stays? It makes no sense to deal with this much club drama? Does anyone have a history that might explain this? I would think he could go to an Oregon club and find a leadership role? Some one fill me in on the history?

Comment

I am lost with regards to why FCSC so poor now. Joe and Tina seem like working hard to save the club. Joe has only been the DOC for 3 years and it sounds like the club had struggles long before that. Why did the club loose so many players? It seem just a few years ago it was huge? Tina can pretty much go to any club and coach. I sense Joe really does not need the "extra" money club brings in as been successful career so, I am at a loss why he stays? It makes no sense to deal with this much club drama? Does anyone have a history that might explain this? I would think he could go to an Oregon club and find a leadership role? Some one fill me in on the history?
              Tina can pretty much go to any club and coach.....................

HAHAHAHAH thats a laugh. Good clubs and DOC's besides her dad would see after year #1 (This year), it isn't a good fit......

Why go somewhere else when you can be a DOC of shocking coaches and not ever coached a year head coach of a good level competitive team

Comment

Tina can pretty much go to any club and coach.....................

HAHAHAHAH thats a laugh. Good clubs and DOC's besides her dad would see after year #1 (This year), it isn't a good fit......

Why go somewhere else when you can be a DOC of shocking coaches and not ever coached a year head coach of a good level competitive team
                Sorry, I really don't understand the humor. Tina has done alot and would have not been so successful if she did not know anything about soccer. Thats why Pacific wants to to get her. She has credentials to coach more then most in the county. I thought DOC coached Oregon and now coaching successful highschool team so , I am as a loss on your comments about no coaching competitive team? I again, really like to understand the history so if you have some objective information great. Please safe the rude comments. Perhaps if more people understand history then can make sound decision about the club.

Comment

Sorry, I really don't understand the humor. Tina has done alot and would have not been so successful if she did not know anything about soccer. Thats why Pacific wants to to get her. She has credentials to coach more then most in the county. I thought DOC coached Oregon and now coaching successful highschool team so , I am as a loss on your comments about no coaching competitive team? I again, really like to understand the history so if you have some objective information great. Please safe the rude comments. Perhaps if more people understand history then can make sound decision about the club.
                  Coached Oregon? Nope

Coached a high school? Nope

More coaching credentials? Nope

Pacific soccer club a premier club? Nope

Overseen coaches? Nope

This is just a coach. Let alone a director.

Objective enough for you?

Comment

It will be interesting if something does happen with the whole recruiting deal. I wonder what proof they have for the meaningful offenses.

Comment

THUSC and Westside got into a recruiting battle. I think THUSC got some players out of it but westside got their coach in trouble. Wonder what punishment can happen

Comment

THUSC and Westside got into a recruiting battle. I think THUSC got some players out of it but westside got their coach in trouble. Wonder what punishment can happen
                        You all need to get a life.

Comment

You all need to get a life.
                          Says the guy who is on here too

Comment

Says the guy who is on here too
                            This already has 4 pages. You Vantucky idiots. If there is a leppor in the group then cast them out and avoid the club.

Comment

This already has 4 pages. You Vantucky idiots. If there is a leppor in the group then cast them out and avoid the club.
                              Now its page 4

Comment

Now its page 4
                                Now its page 4

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X