Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your jealous because he is orange, fat and has bad hair, but still gets better azz than u
    Trump has to pay for it

Comment

Trump has to pay for it
      Those women fell in love with him and had meaningful relationships.

Comment

Those women fell in love with him and had meaningful relationships.
        If anything long-term relationships are worse then one-night stands and whoring around. He was MARRIED. he also promised them spots on the apprentice.

Comment

Desperate times for Hannity

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-...ut-impeccable/

Comment

Desperate times for Mark Levin

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/0...-dossier-probe

Comment

Fox News now has Mark Levin on Sunday’s.
              All the big guns out defending Trump with conspiracy ideas ..Levin,Savage, Limbaugh , Hannity , Ingram all on full power mode trying to get the message out . I haven’t seen such fierce desperation ever.

I believe they all know Trumps reign is coming to an ugly climatic ending the Trumpsters won’t like .

Comment

Ret Col Ralph Peters tears into Fox and quits. He called Obama a pu$$y and wanted to bomb NK back to the stone age - in other words he was no Shep Smith quasi moderate. He also called out Carlson, Ingrahm and Hannity

“Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,” Peters wrote. “Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.”

He didn’t stop there, adding that “Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-ra...i-sympathizer/

Comment

All the big guns out defending Trump with conspiracy ideas ..Levin,Savage, Limbaugh , Hannity , Ingram all on full power mode trying to get the message out . I haven’t seen such fierce desperation ever.

I believe they all know Trumps reign is coming to an ugly climatic ending the Trumpsters won’t like .
                  And nothing would make me laugh harder than to watch that network go down in flames with Trump.

Comment

I try to check in with Fox now and then to see what they're saying. Last night while CNN and MSN had coverage of Trump's comments about Putin, women suing him, Fox had coverage of the TX bombings - a very important story of course and one which the other networks had on as well just at different times. But Fox had blast-from-the-OJ Simpson- past Mark Furman talking about the bombers motives.

Comment

I try to check in with Fox now and then to see what they're saying. Last night while CNN and MSN had coverage of Trump's comments about Putin, women suing him, Fox had coverage of the TX bombings - a very important story of course and one which the other networks had on as well just at different times. But Fox had blast-from-the-OJ Simpson- past Mark Furman talking about the bombers motives.
                      Where are all the liberal gun nuts today? Maryland shooter taken out by brave guy with gun who was on duty at the school. His reaction time and bravery saved lives. It works people. What doesn’t work is the parenting skills of some of you idiots. I never thought about bringing one of my dad’s guns to school when I was growing up. My kid never brought a gun to school either when she was in high school.

Maybe it is just more a sign of the times and bad parenting.

Comment

Where are all the liberal gun nuts today? Maryland shooter taken out by brave guy with gun who was on duty at the school. His reaction time and bravery saved lives. It works people. What doesn’t work is the parenting skills of some of you idiots. I never thought about bringing one of my dad’s guns to school when I was growing up. My kid never brought a gun to school either when she was in high school.

Poor parenting for sure. Soccer parents are a prime example. Social Media is also at fault.

Comment

See this on CNN , MSNBC , and MSM ?
                          Keep voting for Democrats if you are in favor of having more criminals walking the streets.

Three illegal immigrants, who avoided capture after Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf blew the whistle on a raid by federal immigration authorities last month, have since been re-arrested for new crimes including robbery and spousal abuse, ICE officials said.

Schaaf tweeted out a warning ahead of the raid in northern California last month, infuriating Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials and the Trump administration.

“How dare you!” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in California this month, addressing Schaaf. “How dare you needlessly endanger the lives of our law enforcement officers to promote a radical, open borders agenda.”

ICE officials eventually caught 232 illegal immigrants, many of them criminals, in the four-day sweep but said that hundreds more escaped because of Schaaf’s warning.

Comment

The shooter had a pistol, that's why it wasn't a MASS shooting dumbo...Liberal nuts as you say want ARs off the streets wake up A hole.

Comment

Kid still brought a gun into school, shot two students, terrorized the school, was killed by a trained undercover police officer who now has to live with that for the rest of his life. If you call that winning then sure. ok.

Also, had he had an AR 15? Different outcome and you know it.

Comment

See this on CNN , MSNBC , and MSM ?
                                Keep voting for Democrats if you are in favor of having more criminals walking the streets.

Three illegal immigrants, who avoided capture after Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf blew the whistle on a raid by federal immigration authorities last month, have since been re-arrested for new crimes including robbery and spousal abuse, ICE officials said.

Schaaf tweeted out a warning ahead of the raid in northern California last month, infuriating Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials and the Trump administration.

“How dare you!” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in California this month, addressing Schaaf. “How dare you needlessly endanger the lives of our law enforcement officers to promote a radical, open borders agenda.”

ICE officials eventually caught 232 illegal immigrants, many of them criminals, in the four-day sweep but said that hundreds more escaped because of Schaaf’s warning.
                                Crime rates among immigrants is lower than native born and it's been proven in many studies using US crime statistics. Blaming minorities for a nation's woes is a classic dictator move.

http://www.politifact.com/california...ess-likely-co/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X