Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your posts are so bizarre. Everyone in DA knows about this. That means East, West, North , South USA. Noone is concerned.

As explained before, terrific talent plays UP NOT down! So noone here is concerned about any kid playing DOWN.

Obviously, you are not in the DA because you are so clueless. So where are you stalking us from and why do you possibly care?
    There is no "terrific talent" on the Revs, BTW. (in any age group)

Comment

Ok, I care because your reporting requires serious fact checking. In other words, it's false. The '03 GK is rostered on the U19's but didn't play (just a DA required roster mandate). 2002 players have played up, but every DA team does that. The 2003 goalie does play up in limited minutes or shared GK duty. Nothing here folks. Revs are not reinventing the wheel. Easy on the Aderrall Revs dad, you're tweaking over your son.
      I was there and '03 goalie did play Saturday on U18/19. So what?

If a kid is playing down, it's because he's not that good. Why are stalkers on here screaming about kids playing down. Who cares if '01s are playing on U18 for Montreal? Revs had '02s playing!

You guys are seething with envy. You have no idea what goes on and are stabbing for insights. because. you . are . obsessed.

Comment

I was there and '03 goalie did play Saturday on U18/19. So what?

If a kid is playing down, it's because he's not that good. Why are stalkers on here screaming about kids playing down. Who cares if '01s are playing on U18 for Montreal? Revs had '02s playing!

You guys are seething with envy. You have no idea what goes on and are stabbing for insights. because. you . are . obsessed.
        Whoa hold up! Saturday against Seacoast? That's so funny, yes the '03 GK did play against a team that may as well be paraplegics. NOT MONTREAL!! A real MLS squad ( and among the league leaders)

Comment

Let's establish defining "fun" first. Is it watching the Somerville High U19 player transitioning into the Scales league worst academy program or the four U17 public high school kids poached by that unknown Jasir Charris at the midpoint stage in the season in his new role as a scout? Explain the "fun" to the players that were abruptly let go last week without notice. Bryan Scales is the DA version of Donald Trump.
          That man looks like he has Revs academy PTSD. Have you ever had a conversation with him? Not the most eloquent and seems dazed. Suffering from the Scales Syndrome. He needs meds asap.
          Charris is dazed because he's too busy chasing Milfs around the sidelines. The only thing he's scouting is to get someone in his pants.

Comment

Now that the Revs are giving out waivers I'm registering my kid for private school. So happy!!!

Comment

Now that the Revs are giving out waivers I'm registering my kid for private school. So happy!!!
              No HS waivers with the Revs. Sorry

Comment

Only a very small select few with the Bolts, but he'd better be an impact player.

Comment

You think it's just about "registering" (don't know that that means) to a private school? A. he's a top recruit and B. he's smart enough to attend and succeed there. You're not "registering" for an online SAT prep course.

Comment

Actually, no HS waivers for any MLS affiliated academy teams. #oldnews

Comment

What is it called when players join the Revs after their high school season then?

Comment

You think it's just about "registering" (don't know that that means) to a private school? A. he's a top recruit and B. he's smart enough to attend and succeed there. You're not "registering" for an online SAT prep course.
                        Judging by the kids on my son's team that go to privates I think registering him would be pretty easy.

Comment

technically it's not a waiver. DA teams are allowed to bring in players in the spring season without a "waiver". A waiver is for the fall season.

Comment

technically it's not a waiver. DA teams are allowed to bring in players in the spring season without a "waiver". A waiver is for the fall season.
                            Perfect. We'll take one of those "wink, wink" deals then. I don't need it to be called a waiver.

Comment

ISL here we come.

Comment

Where can I sign my son up for the Revs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X