Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What club teams are having full practices?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we really need to go political about this. Don't you get a little tired of the same old act? Yes, urban areas are hit harder. Urban areas tend to vote democratic. Do you really think who the mayor is makes any difference to the facts on the ground and how a virus transmits? Germany would be considered "liberal" and have controlled this. Why? Because they don't make everything political when it doesn't need to be. Argue about abortion and taxes please but do that on a different board.
    It's all political, brought to you by the Liberals who want everything shut down.Well screw them & screw your Stupidity. Get the kids out there & stop being a bunch of wet diapers.

Comment

It seems it is a conservative who keeps trying to bring politics into this thread. Projection. Accusing others of what you know you are guilty of. Learned it from the big orange man. He also likes to take things that shouldn't be political and make them political so that he can distract you from his short fingered vulgarian inadequacies.

Can we get back to which clubs are playing these friendlies now?

It's all political, brought to you by the Liberals who want everything shut down.Well screw them & screw your Stupidity. Get the kids out there & stop being a bunch of wet diapers.

Comment

Our team in Orlando is having full practices and some teams are even scrimmaging each other. Social distancing is a concern for some of us.

Comment

Our team in Orlando is having full practices and some teams are even scrimmaging each other. Social distancing is a concern for some of us.
          Which club are you at?

Comment

My non-epidemiologist 2 cents of parental concern on this (but actually having a close friend that is who I discuss this stuff with) is that I'd be ok with my kids having scrimmages outdoor. Of course there is risk, but it does seem that outdoor exposure is way less risky than indoor and if you add in the fact that the kids are moving throughout a game, it is a risk I'm comfortable with. I'd want my coach to be wearing a mask around the bench area since that is more stagnant and even the kids (but I don't see them doing that). Maybe just space out the bench with individual folding chairs for the kids sitting out for prolonged periods.

I'm ready to watch some scrimmages. I miss the game. (Kids are doing trainings, but no contact at the moment). I get far more concerned about them getting a hair cut or their teeth cleaned than playing soccer.

Comment

It seems it is a conservative who keeps trying to bring politics into this thread. Projection. Accusing others of what you know you are guilty of. Learned it from the big orange man. He also likes to take things that shouldn't be political and make them political so that he can distract you from his short fingered vulgarian inadequacies.

Can we get back to which clubs are playing these friendlies now?

Why do you want to know ? You need to get your own club up Practicing Tbu 07G Parent.

Comment

I certainly hope that the clubs that are still not teaining are going to issue a credit to parents that are paying club fees. 3 months last season and going on one month now.

Comment

Do we really need to go political about this. Don't you get a little tired of the same old act? Yes, urban areas are hit harder. Urban areas tend to vote democratic. Do you really think who the mayor is makes any difference to the facts on the ground and how a virus transmits? Germany would be considered "liberal" and have controlled this. Why? Because they don't make everything political when it doesn't need to be. Argue about abortion and taxes please but do that on a different board.
                  When you respond to those idiots, it makes it worse. They keep going and going and repeating whatever talking points are being regurgitated at the moment. We live in an area that is majority democratic. Practices are 100% voluntary with as many safeguards in placecas possible, including mandatory masks when you are not on the field practising. Unlike the idiots that think wearing a mask is unpatriotic or whatever dumb reason they have at the moment.

Comment

Don't the city fields have rules in place for practicing that clubs follow?

Comment

yawmmm

Comment

When you respond to those idiots, it makes it worse. They keep going and going and repeating whatever talking points are being regurgitated at the moment. We live in an area that is majority democratic. Practices are 100% voluntary with as many safeguards in placecas possible, including mandatory masks when you are not on the field practising. Unlike the idiots that think wearing a mask is unpatriotic or whatever dumb reason they have at the moment.

Who you calling Idiots ? it's practicing not ( practising )

Comment

Don't the city fields have rules in place for practicing that clubs follow?
                          There was a 3v3 tournament in Apopka past weekend. Didn’t see a lot of social distancing going on

Comment

We have a scrimmage after our camp this Sunday with a MLS club scouting. I know it is hard to believe but I swear it is true. Everybody is thinking outside the box now.

Comment

Move,get the hell out of there. Your neighbors are going to be protesting, looting,stealing & shooting your neighborhood up soon.

Comment

Move,get the hell out of there. Your neighbors are going to be protesting, looting,stealing & shooting your neighborhood up soon.
                                Im not worried about those neighbors. Im more worried about the dumbass cowards that hide behind guns and the 2nd Amendment with no life who blame everyone else for their sh itty lives and then go on shooting rampages where innocent people get hurt. Typically not Democrats for some weird reason...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X