Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard the same but also elite might not even get off the ground.
    MLS had a meeting last Friday with all the clubs and laid out the plan and start of the season. Maybe your club just has not disclosed it yet to the players and parents. We had our meeting yesterday. Our son is a U17 player. See you all in September.

Comment

MLS had a meeting last Friday with all the clubs and laid out the plan and start of the season. Maybe your club just has not disclosed it yet to the players and parents. We had our meeting yesterday. Our son is a U17 player. See you all in September.
      Good to know! Strange that everyone else all the time never communicates anything

Comment

Newbie parent trying to understand

Posting here scares me because I see many angry and sarcastic responses but I will try anyway because I need help. My son has been asked to join a West Florida Flames team and I am getting different information as to if this is a "MLS" team like the DA's participate in. He is 2005 and I thought this was not a DA anymore at this club. I do not get the impression they like you to ask too many questions so I am hoping this post can help me understand. We are new to the area and we did not have a DA in my state.

Comment

Posting here scares me because I see many angry and sarcastic responses but I will try anyway because I need help. My son has been asked to join a West Florida Flames team and I am getting different information as to if this is a "MLS" team like the DA's participate in. He is 2005 and I thought this was not a DA anymore at this club. I do not get the impression they like you to ask too many questions so I am hoping this post can help me understand. We are new to the area and we did not have a DA in my state.
          Da now called mls elite. Either way Da soccer in Florida is equal to ayso in other states. It’s piss poor. Non sarcastically written it the truth, you are soon to find out and will be shocked

Comment

Da now called mls elite. Either way Da soccer in Florida is equal to ayso in other states. It’s piss poor. Non sarcastically written it the truth, you are soon to find out and will be shocked
            The exception is Weston FC, one of the best DA programs in the whole US.

Comment

The sarcasm and snarky responses are from the parents who's kids dont start and play only a few minutes in games..

Comment

The sarcasm and snarky responses are from the parents who's kids dont start and play only a few minutes in games..
                More likely it’s from the parents of kids who never made a DA team! FL DA programs actually always performed very well at DA National Showcases against teams/clubs from all over the US. Look up the scores on the DA schedule.

Comment

More likely it’s from the parents of kids who never made a DA team! FL DA programs actually always performed very well at DA National Showcases against teams/clubs from all over the US. Look up the scores on the DA schedule.
                  100% correct, let them cry ...

Comment

Juventus miami was accepted into the MLS league. PSG will follow.

Comment

Juventus miami was accepted into the MLS league. PSG will follow.
                      Stretching for membership! Not so elite is it! Get rid of SFFA, WFF, IMG.

Comment

Stretching for membership! Not so elite is it! Get rid of SFFA, WFF, IMG.
                        You mean like ECNL stretching for membership? Fact is, it's a big state, and you need a lot of teams in rotation to have a reasonable schedule. When the dust settles, MLS will be the top boys division, and ECNL will be the top girls division as it always has been.

Comment

You mean like ECNL stretching for membership? Fact is, it's a big state, and you need a lot of teams in rotation to have a reasonable schedule. When the dust settles, MLS will be the top boys division, and ECNL will be the top girls division as it always has been.

WFF is getting alot of chargers kids for the mls teams.. alot of talent . Will be a different program this year if all goes well with this bullshi t covid19

Comment

MLS just wants acedamy teams were there is mls club, mls elite will at some point fall by the way side.
                            My bet is more mls clubs will follow what Atlanta did and go ECNL. That was a huge move by Atlanta and there was a good reason for doing that.

Comment

MLS just wants acedamy teams were there is mls club, mls elite will at some point fall by the way side.
                              My bet is more mls clubs will follow what Atlanta did and go ECNL. That was a huge move by Atlanta and there was a good reason for doing that.
                              Ya travel!!! The other DA teams in the area went ecnl !

Comment

Am I right in assuming no HS play for MLS Elite players but ECNL can play HS soccer .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X