Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Complete Failure of Miami Rush

When we became Miami Rush last year I thought that the Kendal girls program was finally headed in the right direction. Unfortunately it did not turn out to be the case. The association with Florida Rush has not benefited my daughters team in any significant way.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When we became Miami Rush last year I thought that the Kendal girls program was finally headed in the right direction. Unfortunately it did not turn out to be the case. The association with Florida Rush has not benefited my daughters team in any significant way.
    are the affiliated with Florida rush? I assumed they had affiliated directly with Rush Headquarters

Comment

Miami Rush is a separate club from Florida Rush, both under the national Rush umbrella. Miami Rush needs get their girls teams into higher competition leagues to really stand out from other Dade clubs.

Comment

Miami Rush is a separate club from Florida Rush, both under the national Rush umbrella. Miami Rush needs get their girls teams into higher competition leagues to really stand out from other Dade clubs.
        Other dade clubs like who? The club has played higher leagues and tournaments throughout the years. Had multiple teams in wags, fspl last season,
        great results in multiple tournaments against higher level teams. Not sure any club in dade is in.any highe4 situation ,
        I think dade just needs to gwt their act together and consolidate latent, rather than a couple good teams and players in various age groups.

Comment

Must be a parent from SKS.

Comment

What a moron. You wait for the middle of a pandemic with no clubs having played for 6 months to suddenly claim your club has failed you. How could you possibly know if there has been a benefit or not?? They haven’t played you idiot!

Comment

What a moron. You wait for the middle of a pandemic with no clubs having played for 6 months to suddenly claim your club has failed you. How could you possibly know if there has been a benefit or not?? They haven’t played you idiot!
              People like to complain. That person has no clue about anything going on or to come. Prob not even with miami rush

Comment

Rush is a great program overall

Comment

Other dade clubs like who? The club has played higher leagues and tournaments throughout the years. Had multiple teams in wags, fspl last season,
                  great results in multiple tournaments against higher level teams. Not sure any club in dade is in.any highe4 situation ,
                  I think dade just needs to gwt their act together and consolidate latent, rather than a couple good teams and players in various age groups.
                  Yes. The day a Miami club can attract the majority of good girls players in and around Dade and consolidate the talent to one club it will become a factor. There is girls talent in Dade to rival Broward and any other county in Florida.

Comment

Rush is a great program overall
                    Miami Rush Girls program is garbage

Comment

I agree. That is what Sunrise Prime Dade is trying to achieve. They want to tap into Miami Dade and create one dominant club thus being the top force in Broward and Dade, cornering the South Florida market. It would be ironic if a Broward club is able to achieve in Dade what Dade clubs haven't been able to do themselves.

Comment

It's awesome to read the informative posts and opinions on here. Thanks for your input :-)

Comment

I agree. That is what Sunrise Prime Dade is trying to achieve. They want to tap into Miami Dade and create one dominant club thus being the top force in Broward and Dade, cornering the South Florida market. It would be ironic if a Broward club is able to achieve in Dade what Dade clubs haven't been able to do themselves.
                          Ain’t gonna happen. Having 3 and 4 rated teams at that cost will break them.

Weird how Omar was trying to scholarship so many bad kids.

Comment

Rush Nationally is a good club and program

Comment

Ain’t gonna happen. Having 3 and 4 rated teams at that cost will break them.

Weird how Omar was trying to scholarship so many bad kids.
                              True. The club's Omar is in charge of in Dade are way down in the pecking order behind Sunrise Prime's main Broward teams. They are playing girls up one and two years this season because they can't field full teams at certain age groups.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X