Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake News!!! Soccer is Cancelled!

I am calling you all out. Those of you who keep posting your fake news your TS headlines titled "soccer cancelled." You are all a bunch of whiny imposters wanna bees. You likely wanted to make your soccer team but you were fat and slow. Now you push your kids to play and they are horrible. So you secretly wish the sport would fade away so your chubby boy can play video games with you on the couch and you won't be embarrassed when they suck on the field. You know who you are!!! You are using politics and pretending to be afraid so you all can sit home and eat Doritoes collecting unemployment while the rest of WORK. And our kids WORK on the field. You are jealous of success and you come here to spread your fear hoping to level the playing field. It's not going to work! Even if the schools cancel soccer after all this BS and fake news, know that my kids and many other hard working parents and players will be on the fields and playing pick up soccer with their clubs, towns and neighbors while your kid continues to get good at playing videos.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am calling you all out. Those of you who keep posting your fake news your TS headlines titled "soccer cancelled." You are all a bunch of whiny imposters wanna bees. You likely wanted to make your soccer team but you were fat and slow. Now you push your kids to play and they are horrible. So you secretly wish the sport would fade away so your chubby boy can play video games with you on the couch and you won't be embarrassed when they suck on the field. You know who you are!!! You are using politics and pretending to be afraid so you all can sit home and eat Doritoes collecting unemployment while the rest of WORK. And our kids WORK on the field. You are jealous of success and you come here to spread your fear hoping to level the playing field. It's not going to work! Even if the schools cancel soccer after all this BS and fake news, know that my kids and many other hard working parents and players will be on the fields and playing pick up soccer with their clubs, towns and neighbors while your kid continues to get good at playing videos.
    So you’re saying that there’s no fall soccer... correct?

Comment

I agree, NO FALL SOCCER. Thanks for clarifying

Comment

Actually there still IS soccer thank you for clarifying! I am so glad there IS soccer right now everyday and it WILL continue through the fall.

Comment

The OP said "Even if the schools cancel soccer". Nobody important is saying soccer is cancelled.

Comment

Soccer is cancelled is the dumbest title of a thread.
            This is because it has not been cancelled everywhere and in every league.
            Yes many colleges will cancel. But that has nothing to do with town, clubs, pros, this constant push to shout "Soccer is cancelled." "School is cancelled." "The sky is falling." Is causing more harm than help. It is toxic. As has been said by many others, if you don't want to be part of soccer or part of school or part of society, stay home, but stop the push to close the world.

Comment

I was the person that first posted NESCAC was going to cancel soccer.

https://www.nescac.com/news/2019-20/...ents_Statement

Massachusetts has decided to cancel high school soccer. You will see the announcement in the next 2 week.

Comment

Massachusetts has decided to cancel high school soccer. You will see the announcement in the next 2 week.
                Sorry hoss, my kid’s high school is opening up as usual and as of right now, Fall sports are a go. It may be a slightly later season, but there will be a season.

Comment

Sorry hoss, my kid’s high school is opening up as usual and as of right now, Fall sports are a go. It may be a slightly later season, but there will be a season.
                  and your insight into the administration and state regulators is what exactly? Our school will theoretically be open (assuming case numbers stay low) and our AD said the HOPE is sports happen, but he acknowledges openly there is chatter it might not.

Comment

If they cancel then club will be even better! Clubs have money to make, the wimpy MIAA doesn’t care because they are govt hacks. Go ahead and cancel and i’ll Be getting better value for my club fees

Comment

If they cancel then club will be even better! Clubs have money to make, the wimpy MIAA doesn’t care because they are govt hacks. Go ahead and cancel and i’ll Be getting better value for my club fees
                      If school sports are cancelled club MIGHT happen. But HS players dont have club in the fall and it's unlikely any league could cobble together something on short notice. Practices amd scrimmages would be it.

If school is cancelled no way club happens. All youth activities will be off

Comment

If school is cancelled no way club happens. All youth activities will be off
                        High school sports will be canceled for financial reasons rather than virus transmission probability.

Club soccer will happen, but there will be no games outside New England IF things go well.

Comment

high school soccer is starting next week with captains practices then team practices.
                          clubs will be fine.

Comment

high school soccer is starting next week with captains practices then team practices.
                            clubs will be fine.
                            What school?

Comment

clubs will be fine.
                              Unfortunately that has no bearing on if there will be games. No way different schools will be allowed to play meaningful games unless there is testing and that clearly won’t happen at the youth level. We all know kids will be fine for the most part but their parents and grandparents they live with may not be.

It’s incredibly sad but Baker isn’t going to go for it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X