Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm going to get my 1st grader to check the spelling in this thread, my god people read your posts before you save them. Read the science, and I don't mean the science you hear from any politician's mouths or facebook. Look at the stats. those that don't follow what seems like common sense are all candidates for a darwin award next year.

So your saying the hydroxy doesn't work?

Comment

Let's keep on topic here. This isn't about grammar ..its about whether or not hydroxy is effective with covid 19..studies have shown it works very well of used immediately..cuts the chances of severe symptoms in half.. Dr seigel proscribed it to his 95 year old father who had covid and was very sick..it saved his life.

Comment

Let's all hope that multiple therapeutics continue to find a place in treatment. Finding those is a tribute to the scientific method and our many experts in the field who are trying to navigate through the difference between anecdotal evidence and statistically significant evidence. I am grateful for remdesivir, Dexamethasone and Convalescent plasma. I am hopeful that hydroxy also proves effective in a statistically significant way as further study is done. Thank you scientists. By the way, those scientist also know that by covering the mouth and nose, a person shedding virus has a smaller circumference of in which the virus is prevalent and that widespread mask wearing in places where social distancing is not possible would have a drastic effect on the rate of spread of the virus making the need for therapeutics less.

Let's keep on topic here. This isn't about grammar ..its about whether or not hydroxy is effective with covid 19..studies have shown it works very well of used immediately..cuts the chances of severe symptoms in half.. Dr seigel proscribed it to his 95 year old father who had covid and was very sick..it saved his life.

Comment

Let's all hope that multiple therapeutics continue to find a place in treatment. Finding those is a tribute to the scientific method and our many experts in the field who are trying to navigate through the difference between anecdotal evidence and statistically significant evidence. I am grateful for remdesivir, Dexamethasone and Convalescent plasma. I am hopeful that hydroxy also proves effective in a statistically significant way as further study is done. Thank you scientists. By the way, those scientist also know that by covering the mouth and nose, a person shedding virus has a smaller circumference of in which the virus is prevalent and that widespread mask wearing in places where social distancing is not possible would have a drastic effect on the rate of spread of the virus making the need for therapeutics less.

You have been brainwashed in you're medical training . And yeah it's Remdesivir gs 5734 smarty paints.

Comment

I don't even understand what you are attempting to communicate by this comment. Are you suggesting that none of those therapeutics work? I'm a big confused

You have been brainwashed in you're medical training . And yeah it's Remdesivir gs 5734 smarty paints.

Comment

Typo. Bit confused.

I don't even understand what you are attempting to communicate by this comment. Are you suggesting that none of those therapeutics work? I'm a big confused

Comment

A little splash of Clorox in your smart water will clear everything up. Give it a try...

Comment

Or, insert a UV light through the rectum to clean the virus out of the body cavity.

A little splash of Clorox in your smart water will clear everything up. Give it a try...

Comment

How about eating tide pods and drinking fish bowl cleaner. Those are the white blm protesters

Comment

My advice is that you don't try.to speak to these people in any rational way. It doesn't work and will never work. One would think that wearing a mask to prevent infection an airborne virus that is slowing our country down to a crawl would not be controversial. Its simple logic, but yet still in the Trump world, the people that are wearing masks, washing their hands, social distancing, and going about their business are the ones that are at fault for our economy not opening up.

Comment

Trump 2020

mr chop thats hin. ^^

Comment

My advice is that you don't try.to speak to these people in any rational way. It doesn't work and will never work. One would think that wearing a mask to prevent infection an airborne virus that is slowing our country down to a crawl would not be controversial. Its simple logic, but yet still in the Trump world, the people that are wearing masks, washing their hands, social distancing, and going about their business are the ones that are at fault for our economy not opening up.

last 4 post is mr chop anti american

Comment

I wonder what would happen if Dumbo in Chief told his sheep to start wearing masks? Would they comply or would they stop worshipping him? Thoughts?

Comment

Had he said at the start to wear a MAGA mask to own the libs, thousands less people would be dead and we wouldn't be worried about re-starting soccer. And we'd be excited about college football returning!

I wonder what would happen if Dumbo in Chief told his sheep to start wearing masks? Would they comply or would they stop worshipping him? Thoughts?

Comment

Had he said at the start to wear a MAGA mask to own the libs, thousands less people would be dead and we wouldn't be worried about re-starting soccer. And we'd be excited about college football returning!
                                When's slow joe coming out the bunker is what I want to know..when's he going to debate trump. All kidding aside here..hold on let me put this on😷

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X