Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some of you so happy to see soccer cancelled?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you can barely put together two sentences that make sense about soccer, and now you're an infectious disease expert?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Agreed. Our children are suffering. Our economy destroyed. Give our kids the sports outdoors. This will actually keep their bodies and immune systems strong and healthy in case they do contract the virus they are strong. Keep them home away from kids, away from sports will make them depressed, weak and actually more prone to illness.

LET THEM PLAY SOCCER!
      No one is stopping your kid from going outside and running around. Take away his xbox.

Comment

you stay home our kids will play soccer. you don't get to cancel the world with your fear.

Comment

you stay home our kids will play soccer. you don't get to cancel the world with your fear.
          Last I checked I didn't have "Governor" on my resume. No one wants anything cancelled but one of the easiest ways to get through all of this is to accept we have little control over the situation. We can do our part by wearing masks and all of that, but we can't change decision making or what other people chose to do. What will be will be. I'll be thrilled to go watch games in the fall if it happens, sad but accepting if it doesn't.

Comment

Last I checked I didn't have "Governor" on my resume. No one wants anything cancelled but one of the easiest ways to get through all of this is to accept we have little control over the situation. We can do our part by wearing masks and all of that, but we can't change decision making or what other people chose to do. What will be will be. I'll be thrilled to go watch games in the fall if it happens, sad but accepting if it doesn't.
            We can't change decision making?
            Time and time again, progress has been achieved exactly because people decided to be the ones driving change and the decision making. Just because someone who was elected to hold a position that allows him/her to make decisions that impact the population, it doesn't mean that we have to accept every single one of their decisions.

Comment

We can't change decision making?
              Time and time again, progress has been achieved exactly because people decided to be the ones driving change and the decision making. Just because someone who was elected to hold a position that allows him/her to make decisions that impact the population, it doesn't mean that we have to accept every single one of their decisions.
              But schools and clubs do.

Comment

But schools and clubs do.
                And the question is... Why do they?

Comment

I have to be honest here... If you are overly concerned about this faux pandemic, I worry about you. A pandemic where 99.9% of the people are perfectly fine. If it weren’t for people walking around with ridiculous looking (and completely useless masks) as well as your tv telling you what to think... no one would be aware of this really scaaaarrrry “pandemic”.

Comment

And the question is... Why do they?
                    Well, let’s see.

Licensing

Accreditation

Funding

Liability

Should I continue?

Comment

I have to be honest here... If you are overly concerned about this faux pandemic, I worry about you. A pandemic where 99.9% of the people are perfectly fine. If it weren’t for people walking around with ridiculous looking (and completely useless masks) as well as your tv telling you what to think... no one would be aware of this really scaaaarrrry “pandemic”.
                      You do realize that your momentous decision to be honest here doesn't mean you have said anything meaningful, right?

Comment

Southern states are running out of ICU beds and they’re bringing in refrigerated trucks to hold bodies. Sound familiar? Put your seatbelts on. Thank god people aren’t flying around the country in airplanes right now. Oh. Oops.

Comment

Southern states are running out of ICU beds and they’re bringing in refrigerated trucks to hold bodies. Sound familiar? Put your seatbelts on. Thank god people aren’t flying around the country in airplanes right now. Oh. Oops.
                          Will only the sparsely populated states escape and be able to live “normal” lives this year?

Comment

You're right. This pandemic does not kill everyone that contracts the virus.

But you are also hopelessly stupid and wrong when you blame this on the media. The media did not fill the ICU's of the 3 most populous states in the country. And the media did not kill thousands of people in NYC to the point where makeshift morgues had to be constructed. Stop watching Fox and listening to redneck rubes.

Comment

You're right. This pandemic does not kill everyone that contracts the virus.

But you are also hopelessly stupid and wrong when you blame this on the media. The media did not fill the ICU's of the 3 most populous states in the country. And the media did not kill thousands of people in NYC to the point where makeshift morgues had to be constructed. Stop watching Fox and listening to redneck rubes.
                              Not everyone is a redneck...pretty broad brush there.

Comment

And you are the exact reason we will not be able to have nice things.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X