Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn that was a hell of response! Clap..Clap...clap!
    Of that number how many are from Sprangs?

Comment

None are from Sprangs! Lol. Are you seriously asking that question? How.many girls from Weston and Prime that sign with college teams are from Sunrise or Weston. Laughable premis.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2792509]Sorry I did not answer your question earlier, I don’t come to TS every day like many. By no means I’m comparing our club to the big mighty GA/ECNL, so feel free to try making us feel inferior, if that fulfills you or if it helps you cope with whatever issues you may have.
        Anyway, here it’s your answer for our class of 2020. Our players, just like your talented daughter, try their very best, they work hard and I think that’s honorable.

Emerson
        FAU
        WALSH
        FSU
        Bemidji
        FGC
        Barry
        St Thomas

As far as our players’ achievements in tournaments, showcases or games. Where do they get them? Well, I think closer to their goals in life, whatever those are. At MS we learn to confront every match, big or small, well prepared, that is the least our competition deserves. We win many times, then it’s a reward to their efforts, we lose sometimes and that’s life. Superiority is measure by what you have inside and not by a jersey’s patch. We are proud of who we are
        I congratulate you and your daughter for belonging to a great team. I’m sure she’s heading to NT and already committed to a D1 school. Count that as a blessing. Things in life are very fragile. Good luck to your team in the upcoming season[/QUOTE

Wohooo buddy! This answer made you look like a roach squished in the pavement. Tipycal low self steem fat daddy, making fun of the small guy and got his ***** kicked for all of us to enjoy.

Comment

Sorry I did not answer your question earlier, I don’t come to TS every day like many. By no means I’m comparing our club to the big mighty GA/ECNL, so feel free to try making us feel inferior, if that fulfills you or if it helps you cope with whatever issues you may have.
          Anyway, here it’s your answer for our class of 2020. Our players, just like your talented daughter, try their very best, they work hard and I think that’s honorable.

Emerson
          FAU
          WALSH
          FSU
          Bemidji
          FGC
          Barry
          St Thomas

As far as our players’ achievements in tournaments, showcases or games. Where do they get them? Well, I think closer to their goals in life, whatever those are. At MS we learn to confront every match, big or small, well prepared, that is the least our competition deserves. We win many times, then it’s a reward to their efforts, we lose sometimes and that’s life. Superiority is measure by what you have inside and not by a jersey’s patch. We are proud of who we are
          I congratulate you and your daughter for belonging to a great team. I’m sure she’s heading to NT and already committed to a D1 school. Count that as a blessing. Things in life are very fragile. Good luck to your team in the upcoming season
          Congrats to all the girls and thanks for posting a real response to my real question. I wasn’t trolling, and was genuinely curious as what kind of schools “top level” players at the HS level and clubs that achieve the claimed success at Disney and CASL events draw interest from.

Honestly, it’s about what I expected. No hating, but small schools and smaller in state schools that offer no soccer money cause the players are getting bright futures.

Congrats on FSU. Obviously....a very strong program with an improving academic reputation.
          She’s either a total sleeper of a player, or a future practice cone for their international players that get all the scholarship money. Either way, looks like she’ll get to be part of a winning program at fun school.

Do me a favor, though, don’t come here and beat your chest like this list is something spectacular to be in awe over. Both ECNL and GA rosters will have many more commitments from higher profile programs. So, congrats to you, but no reason to hate on the players that choose a higher platform.

Good luck.

Comment

Congrats to all the girls and thanks for posting a real response to my real question. I wasn’t trolling, and was genuinely curious as what kind of schools “top level” players at the HS level and clubs that achieve the claimed success at Disney and CASL events draw interest from.

Honestly, it’s about what I expected. No hating, but small schools and smaller in state schools that offer no soccer money cause the players are getting bright futures.

Congrats on FSU. Obviously....a very strong program with an improving academic reputation.
            She’s either a total sleeper of a player, or a future practice cone for their international players that get all the scholarship money. Either way, looks like she’ll get to be part of a winning program at fun school.

Do me a favor, though, don’t come here and beat your chest like this list is something spectacular to be in awe over. Both ECNL and GA rosters will have many more commitments from higher profile programs. So, congrats to you, but no reason to hate on the players that choose a higher platform.

Good luck.

I read the poster response again and the reply is mostly defending their program from whoever claims that Springs is one of the worst programs in Dade, so how is this person beating his chest, please elaborate Springs may not be my #1 option but I think they have some credit over other programs, I support them not staying quiet when frustrated fat bullys like you attack.
            Also highlight for us in what part of the reply you see hate against “players that choose a higher platform” ? No that I believe or care that your girl plays in either one He never said that ECNL or ga had less commits neither compare to either one, you are scare, paranoia got the best of you in this case, can it be that Prime hasn’t release rosters yet? or is your kiddo in the decaying Weston program and you know you’ll sink with the ship? I was told your kid made prime 4th team, maybe she should had stay at weston DPL? J laughed when you asked for her to join Gal.
            Got to love the “things in life are fragile” watch your back buddy the player taking your girl's spot is already here bahahahaha

Comment

I read the poster response again and the reply is mostly defending their program from whoever claims that Springs is one of the worst programs in Dade, so how is this person beating his chest, please elaborate Springs may not be my #1 option but I think they have some credit over other programs, I support them not staying quiet when frustrated fat bullys like you attack.
              Also highlight for us in what part of the reply you see hate against “players that choose a higher platform” ? No that I believe or care that your girl plays in either one He never said that ECNL or ga had less commits neither compare to either one, you are scare, paranoia got the best of you in this case, can it be that Prime hasn’t release rosters yet? or is your kiddo in the decaying Weston program and you know you’ll sink with the ship? I was told your kid made prime 4th team, maybe she should had stay at weston DPL? J laughed when you asked for her to join Gal.
              Got to love the “things in life are fragile” watch your back buddy the player taking your girl's spot is already here bahahahaha
              I’m not a bully. I didn’t attack any program. My only posts in this thread were asking where the players were going because as I said...I was genuinely curious.

My kid is just fine, thanks.

Good luck to you on whatever path you choose.

Comment

I’m not a bully. I didn’t attack any program. My only posts in this thread were asking where the players were going because as I said...I was genuinely curious.

My kid is just fine, thanks.

Good luck to you on whatever path you choose.
                Did you post this?:

“Do me a favor, though, don’t come here and beat your chest like this list is something spectacular to be in awe over. Both ECNL and GA rosters will have many more commitments from higher profile programs. So, congrats to you, but no reason to hate on the players that choose a higher platform.”

It sounds like you feel superior because of your kid’s achievements and not your own and expect others no to feel proud for what they do? You feel uncomfortable that someone else shares? It makes us wander.... Your response said it all, your reaction is typical and very telling: You are a NOBODY! You are scare, insecure and paranoid. There’s more than just soccer in your kid’s life, if she doesn’t have the talent you expected, she’ll be fine dad, sorry you are dissapinted but we need to accept our kids the way they are, without having to attack others I’m curious. Where did you read hate in the poster’s text? If you are the attacker and the mocker then that makes YOU the hater

Comment

Did you post this?:

“Do me a favor, though, don’t come here and beat your chest like this list is something spectacular to be in awe over. Both ECNL and GA rosters will have many more commitments from higher profile programs. So, congrats to you, but no reason to hate on the players that choose a higher platform.”

It sounds like you feel superior because of your kid’s achievements and not your own and expect others no to feel proud for what they do? You feel uncomfortable that someone else shares? It makes us wander.... Your response said it all, your reaction is typical and very telling: You are a NOBODY! You are scare, insecure and paranoid. There’s more than just soccer in your kid’s life, if she doesn’t have the talent you expected, she’ll be fine dad, sorry you are dissapinted but we need to accept our kids the way they are, without having to attack others I’m curious. Where did you read hate in the poster’s text? If you are the attacker and the mocker then that makes YOU the hater
                  I did post that. Your definition of bullying is different than mine, I guess. Sorry.

Be careful not to "wander' off.

Comment

Did you post this?:

You are taking me completely out of context. I wouldn't expect you to understand because I am sure you have lower expectations for your child than I do, which is to be expected. You need to toughen up your skin a bit my friend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X