Lakes

Who did I miss?

Mps
    mps
    mps
    mps
    skunks

Comment

This is we're we're all be seeing your girls play in a few years.

Porky's
      Pin Pussy Cat
      Bellas Cabaret
      Gold Rush Cabaret
      The Bobbie Trap
      Cheetah Gentleman’s Club
      Pink Pony
      Scarlett’s Cabaret
      Tootsie’s Cabaret
      King of Diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This is we're we're all be seeing your girls play in a few years.

Porky's
        Pin Pussy Cat
        Bellas Cabaret
        Gold Rush Cabaret
        The Bobbie Trap
        Cheetah Gentleman’s Club
        Pink Pony
        Scarlett’s Cabaret
        Tootsie’s Cabaret
        King of Diamonds
        Kind of a shame because it looks like you out some effort to compose that list
        But unfortunately it didn't translate into anything that was the least bit funny. Please
        leave the comedy to those of us that have a sense of humor. Or at least to the ones that are not morons like you.
        Oh and don't bother embarrassing yourself further with a stupid comeback

Comment

Kind of a shame because it looks like you out some effort to compose that list
          But unfortunately it didn't translate into anything that was the least bit funny. Please
          leave the comedy to those of us that have a sense of humor. Or at least to the ones that are not morons like you.
          Oh and don't bother embarrassing yourself further with a stupid comeback
          Fine, you're right. I give up :(

Comment

Rules must have a program with more than 3 teams

Put them in order worst to first

MPS
            Pinecrest
            South Miami (not really a club)
            SKS
            Coral gables
            CRS
            Doral
            Key Biscayne
            Springs
            Cutler Ridge
            Shores
            Breakers (not really a club)
            Rush
            Lakes

Who did I miss?
            MPS
            Cutler Ridge
            SKS
            Springs
            Lakes

Comment

Miami Springs wins while you fight in TS

Do your research instead of writing crap in this forum. Miami Springs qualifies in the top bracket at Jefferson every single year, won iat the top level at CASL 2020, went and win at Disney Showcase without even bother to go to the pre-qualifier ending as finalists while playing at the top bracket.
              * Just this season at least 8 girls committed to college *

5 MS players All-Dade first team
              2 MS players All-Dade second team
              2 MS players All-Dade third team
              3 MS players All-Dade honorable mention

There is many other achievements but you can find for yourself, because us at MS are winning while you fight with each other and your teams play in the showcases side - middle of nowhere fields and PRE adequated baseball parks

Now you tell me if your “big name” club even come close to this.

Comment

Do your research instead of writing crap in this forum. Miami Springs qualifies in the top bracket at Jefferson every single year, won iat the top level at CASL 2020, went and win at Disney Showcase without even bother to go to the pre-qualifier ending as finalists while playing at the top bracket.
                * Just this season at least 8 girls committed to college *

5 MS players All-Dade first team
                2 MS players All-Dade second team
                2 MS players All-Dade third team
                3 MS players All-Dade honorable mention

There is many other achievements but you can find for yourself, because us at MS are winning while you fight with each other and your teams play in the showcases side - middle of nowhere fields and PRE adequated baseball parks

Now you tell me if your “big name” club even come close to this.

All dade! Jokes on you. Soccer in High school is a joke. AYSO.

Comment

MPS
                  Cutler Ridge
                  SKS
                  Springs
                  Lakes
                  When you look at this list you look at small clubs with not a lot of talent. Coaches or fields.
                  But If you answer the question correctly . And look at the bigger clubs . Who have $$ . Have coaches , have fields . That club is Pinecrest.

Pinecrest is the worst club in south Florida. Not because they don’t have kids
                  But because they aren’t excelling with those players / teams.
                  The Admin means well but has lost the Importance of the club. They have merged with Weston while signing breakers . They show a huge interest in making money and selling parents on programs / leagues they buy but dont
                  Earn . If you look . Really look they are struggling at the local levels. Take a look at dade league standing. Take a look at last year NPL standings. With exception of 1-2 teams They are bad . Really bad.

Add that to the number of teams and talent they lose every year because parents get educated and find better options and the big loser in south Florida is pinecrest.

I am tired of reading these posts as they clearly defend themselves for their shortcomings but facts are facts. Give any of the clubs on above list the talent pinecrest has and they wouldn't be on list.

Comment

That was just an add in to the rest of MS achievements. Don’t you know how to read? Stop criticizing and get to work like Springs players do I bet your kid can’t run a lap. I love the patch on your kids jersey, next showcase (if you guys qualify at all) I’ll go say hello at the countryside field after our games in the main park jajajaja

Comment

Póster missed MS also qualifies every year for PDA and Sunshine Conference.

Comment

Póster missed MS also qualifies every year for PDA and Sunshine Conference.
                        Yes with one team that has mostly graduated.
                        Needed to create an alliance with Miramar, Cutler Ridge
                        and MPS (!?!?!) to stay afloat.

Comment

What have anyone else achieve with their overprice megs-club alliances with the big names bs? Bring facts to the discussion, do not try to minimize others. FACTS what do you have? Weston/Pinecrest DPL? Or Prime 3rd 4th 5th team? I tell you what, I’m going to give you until mid season so you can actually have something to compare.

Comment

What do you have West Pines? Ajajaja

Comment

What have anyone else achieve with their overprice megs-club alliances with the big names bs? Bring facts to the discussion, do not try to minimize others. FACTS what do you have? Weston/Pinecrest DPL? Or Prime 3rd 4th 5th team? I tell you what, I’m going to give you until mid season so you can actually have something to compare.
                              Fact: one team has had success some and outside of GDA and ECNL
                              Fact: that team has graduated
                              Fact: an alliance was formed with Miramar CRS and MPS
                              Fact: there is no path to Ecnl for the alliance as
                              misleadingly stated in their announcement
                              Fact: Miramar only is listed on FCL with no access to ECNL R
                              and FCL 1 on girls side, only league 2 and D league

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X