Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think these salaries are bad, boy, do I have a story to tell you about a club named New England Surf. Their sugar daddies will pull out if there is no soccer in the fall.

AP, TT, DG, JB, NS, TM all making over six figures...not to mention PB and JB behind the scenes getting money as 'friends of the club' while under investigation.

Weird that AP isn't on the NE Surf website. It's almost as though they don't want to put up the face of someone who is under federal investigation. The friend that he threw under the bus is already awaiting sentence for a guilty plea, which means he'll be a witness for the feds for AP's trial.
    TT, DG, JB deserve that money due to track records. TM is typical british coach talks the talk, not sure he’s worth that amount. AP needs the six figure salary as legal fees about to blow up. Deserves what is coming for allowing his friend to take rap for him. Talks the talk but hides or lies when the truth is exposed.

Comment

Who is TT?

Comment

TT, DG, JB deserve that money due to track records. TM is typical british coach talks the talk, not sure he’s worth that amount. AP needs the six figure salary as legal fees about to blow up. Deserves what is coming for allowing his friend to take rap for him. Talks the talk but hides or lies when the truth is exposed.
        has there been any update on these investigations? seems odd this time passing, and only thing to come out of it is AP's poor friend taking the rap.

Nothing happening to B brothers and AP?

Seems like they can just carry on with Surf, which doesn't seem right.

Comment

has there been any update on these investigations? seems odd this time passing, and only thing to come out of it is AP's poor friend taking the rap.

AP might behave like the man he believes he is and own up for his actions rather than spending his time bullying lower level staff and moms on the phone.

Everyone knows AP is involved in Surf so TT, DG, JB, NS & TM watch your back and don’t blindly do anything this guy acts. No one is safe from his selfish way.

Comment

The Feds take their time, I wouldn't sleep real well with 20 years hanging over a subordinate who allegedly did what I told them to do.

Comment

The Feds take their time, I wouldn't sleep real well with 20 years hanging over a subordinate who allegedly did what I told them to do.
              they all know trump so they are all good... no jail time

Comment

I am shockingly lame. I have way too much free time for my tiny little brain to manage, so what do I do? I chat sh*t anonymously on TS. Oh what a great feeling.
                Awesome post.

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

JUVE FORZA REFUND GUY!!! :)
                    COME BACK TO THE BLACK AND WHITE!!

LIFE IS GOOD IN THE MLSNext League!!

This not too complicated:
                    Let me explain for the uneducated or unaccepting:

Juventus Boston Academy owns the InterContinental Football Academy

The Juventus Boston Clubs Academy is named the InterContinental Football Academy

I can Only Assume that is is much too diffucult for the wee small Clubs in Massachusetts to Grasp the Concept of a European Academy Team being the Top Echelon Team for their club.

Forza Juve Boston InterContinental Football Academy!!

Life ia Good in Black and White.... MLSNext.

Comment

Juventus doesn’t develop, they just recruit for profit. The only way some of their teams are successful is because they will field teams competitively with players from across all regions. The amount of money that they charge is ridiculous for what they actually do. Their methodology is keep the organization paid. I wouldn’t spend a dime on their garbage…

Why so many parents and players so negative on Juventus; poor past experiences make them want to warn other parents before they make the same mistake. What Juventus fears most is honest reviews from past parents who’ve seen the lack of quality coaching and poor organization!!

Comment

NEFC owns YOU!!

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        juventus doesn’t develop, they just recruit for profit. The only way some of their teams are successful is because they will field teams competitively with players from across all regions. The amount of money that they charge is ridiculous for what they actually do. Their methodology is keep the organization paid. I wouldn’t spend a dime on their garbage…

why so many parents and players so negative on juventus; poor past experiences make them want to warn other parents before they make the same mistake. What juventus fears most is honest reviews from past parents who’ve seen the lack of quality coaching and poor organization!!

nefc for life!!!

Comment

Does anyone know if Juventus announced the winners for the Golden ticket yet? They promised players they were taking them to Italy.

Comment

NEFC owns YOU!!

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            does anyone know if juventus announced the winners for the golden ticket yet? They promised players they were taking them to italy.

nefc for life!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X