Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a question for all you true believers:

If the season is starting as planned in Aug/Sept... Then why can't you go on soccer.com and purchase uniform packages for most (all) teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You are the crazy one. Car rental do not require a deposit and can be cancel. Airline tickets can be cancel or credit is given if not use. Youth soccer can not be cancel and credit is not given. You cannot compare youth soccer to renting a car. Families pay to play and train with a coach on a field. If for any reason this does not happen a prorated refund should be given. The club should explain to their members that soccer could get shut down halfway through the season. If this happens we will not refund your money. As an alternative service we will provide you with online training sessions. This would be the right thing to do.
      incorrect. only certain fares with airlines are refundable. but the point remains the same. i don't necessarily disagree with you though about clubs giving provisions to parents is things cannot continue, once we get to that point though. Again, that is part of planning ahead. Not what has been previously suggested in this thread.

Comment

If the season is starting as planned in Aug/Sept... Then why can't you go on soccer.com and purchase uniform packages for most (all) teams?
        soccer.com???? really, that's your gauge??? you think companies all over the world are not filling clothing orders? That was dumb...

Comment

soccer.com???? really, that's your gauge??? you think companies all over the world are not filling clothing orders? That was dumb...
          Are those other companies the ones that the majority of Florida clubs use? Were is you're club getting their uniforms from this season?

Comment

incorrect. only certain fares with airlines are refundable. but the point remains the same. i don't necessarily disagree with you though about clubs giving provisions to parents is things cannot continue, once we get to that point though. Again, that is part of planning ahead. Not what has been previously suggested in this thread.
            Yes all airline tickets can be refunded. Some time you have a pay a little extra for the travel insurance. This would to fair to all parties involved. Breakdown the training sessions and games into a dollar amount. As the season progresses members will pay for services provided. If the season abruptly ends members will stop paying.

Comment

Uh, you can.

Maybe your club is sending you a not so discrete message.

Comment

It must be awful to be so poor that you're fussing over a couple grand a year.

How about supporting your local community businesses by signing your kids up. You same people will be the ones crying and bitching when all of the clubs go belly up like GPS.

I can hear it now:
                "How is my little Fin, Braylynn, Braedonne, etc going to get his $500 soccer scholarship to the prestigious Rhode Island State Typewriter College? You know, last year alone they signed 3 ECNL players!"

Comment

Just got off the phone with a friend who works for FYSA. This individual said they were guaranteed by Tallahassee that the season will move forward. US Club Soccer was given the same guarantee. See you at the fields.
                  Absolutely starting back..

Comment

I heard the same thing. I have a friend that works for the state. Rumors have all unnecessary events will be shut down if cases of covid continues to rise. Youth soccer is consider an unnecessary event.
                    Not really it would go under fitness and exercise is a necessary. Sports are a very good thing for the kids and community..even the Dike caster said se will not take away youth sports

Comment

COVID is spreading because it’s hot out and people are INSIDE. Soccer will be outdoors. See you there.

Comment

Totally agree! These clubs should atleast be transparent/honest about what is possible/likely. They're all acting VERY shady/predatory.
                        It will cancel. Coaches will be lucky to get paid at all when it is cancelled. The clubs will likely hold on to that money.

Comment

It must be awful to be so poor that you're fussing over a couple grand a year.

How about supporting your local community businesses by signing your kids up. You same people will be the ones crying and bitching when all of the clubs go belly up like GPS.

I can hear it now:
                          "How is my little Fin, Braylynn, Braedonne, etc going to get his $500 soccer scholarship to the prestigious Rhode Island State Typewriter College? You know, last year alone they signed 3 ECNL players!"

You are absolutely correct. My country club fees cost more than youth soccer. If your combine household income is less than 100k, you should not be in club soccer. July 4 weekend I took a few friends out on my boat. The gas alone cost about 300 bucks. Club soccer is not for the cheap and poor. If you can't afford it, get out. Stop complaining about the cost.

Comment

You are absolutely correct. My country club fees cost more than youth soccer. If your combine household income is less than 100k, you should not be in club soccer. July 4 weekend I took a few friends out on my boat. The gas alone cost about 300 bucks. Club soccer is not for the cheap and poor. If you can't afford it, get out. Stop complaining about the cost.
                            Lol, dude your broke and on unemployment. Get a life. Hilarious that you chose TS as a fantasy world. Here’s you cue to copy and paste a response. You live on this website. Your IP address is ever where in every board. Absolute embarrassment.

Comment

They cancelled the spring and the fall is about to get shut down. I want my money back now!!!
                              So do I!!!! Amazon did not send me my refund so I am coming on this blind forum to complain loudly in the hopes that someone agrees with me! Calling customer service would be too stupid! This will work much better!!

Comment

Lol, dude your broke and on unemployment. Get a life. Hilarious that you chose TS as a fantasy world. Here’s you cue to copy and paste a response. You live on this website. Your IP address is ever where in every board. Absolute embarrassment.

Lol you know who I am, please tell me. Don't be jealous because your broke.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X