Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That family is still around? Yikes! Mom still operates the social media for the 08 daughter? They've been talking USWNT for little BR since she was a U7. Cray cray family. They destroyed every team the daughter has played on.
    I heard something about a one finger salute she gave south Florida on TikTok or Snap...Enjoy that OCYS.

Comment

1) if it’s a girl, it’s all ECNL
      2) if it’s a boy, Inter is right down the street

Tell me about the other variables
      Just because you have Inter down the street does not mean it is a good option for the player. That team could be saturated with similar players/abilities at the same position, so opportunity might not be available at that club but go to another MLS academy and they might have a need at that position. That is usually the biggest reason but you also have to account for the cost to play, if they play ECNL then the parents are usually paying for everything, but at the MLS academy the club covers everything. They also pay for cleats, travel gear for the team, air travel, hotels, meals when traveling. Those costs alone can be pretty substantial over the course of a regular season.
      Those are just a couple to think about.

Comment

Great question for Mike Raskin to answer. BR is a nice little player for being very undersized but mom & dad have burned every bridge in the south florida soccer community so now they must drive little BR all the way to Orlando to play club. Eddie Johnson overselling himself as a street agent is also creating some issues
        Yuck! So now they're driving to Orlando for BR? lolololololo Which club?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          yuck! So now they're driving to orlando for br? Lolololololo which club?
          ocys ecnl

Comment

I heard something about a one finger salute she gave south Florida on TikTok or Snap...Enjoy that OCYS.
            That family is disgusting. Probably the worst of the worst in S Fla.

Comment

Eddie Johnson is just another new shiny toy flavor of the month trainer. In Fla these guys grow on trees. He's migrated to youth soccer agent directing players to club A or Club B,C or D. Anyone driving over 250 miles to train with a trainer or for their daughter to play for a club needs their head examined.

Comment

Just looked up BR's Instagram. Wow! That most recent post is a classic! I'm sure the central florida youth soccer community will be thanking south florida for years to come lol

Comment

Just because you have Inter down the street does not mean it is a good option for the player. That team could be saturated with similar players/abilities at the same position, so opportunity might not be available at that club but go to another MLS academy and they might have a need at that position. That is usually the biggest reason but you also have to account for the cost to play, if they play ECNL then the parents are usually paying for everything, but at the MLS academy the club covers everything. They also pay for cleats, travel gear for the team, air travel, hotels, meals when traveling. Those costs alone can be pretty substantial over the course of a regular season.
                  Those are just a couple to think about.
                  Ummm so you would rather save the cost of youth soccer by dislocating your family/ job? You must be either independently wealthy or make absolutely no Money and live off the government. Probably latter. Most people with decent jobs don’t move cities just so their kid can play MLS DA and get cut after u17.

Comment

Eddie's players look amazing by themselves on instagram with no pressure. Once they are in games they don't look as good...
                    This is SO TRUE. Kids he train look like they have epilepsy playing soccer, all this squirming and going absolutely no where.

Comment

This Cat rode into town at the invitation of melody at Shooting Blanks Indoor Training. She over hyped him in South Florida to help try to bail out her failing indoor rec facility. A handful of stupid parents fell for the training as soon as Eddie started his "little sis" & you go " my little queen" BS. Now people are driving all the way to Orlando from S Fla so their mia can train with the only guy who can train kids in the state. Such a joke and yea those pesky Raskins jumped all over it as soon as their other training partners started using him.

Comment

Ummm so you would rather save the cost of youth soccer by dislocating your family/ job? You must be either independently wealthy or make absolutely no Money and live off the government. Probably latter. Most people with decent jobs don’t move cities just so their kid can play MLS DA and get cut after u17.
                        I am doing quite well thank you and no I do not need any government assistance but you would be surprise how many parents actually do this and then some commute as well. I can think of 5 families off the top of my head who have moved for their son's soccer.

Comment

One club is far away and the other is closer.

Comment

Just looked up BR's Instagram. Wow! That most recent post is a classic! I'm sure the central florida youth soccer community will be thanking south florida for years to come lol
                            The kid believes she’s a star and that is the problem. Her parents have brainwashed her. They do t understand what it actually takes to be on the USWNT. Elite level athleticism. They are putting all of their eggs in the soccer basket...it’s going to be devastating when reality sets in. I give it 3 years before they realize what’s up.

Comment

The kid believes she’s a star and that is the problem. Her parents have brainwashed her. They do t understand what it actually takes to be on the USWNT. Elite level athleticism. They are putting all of their eggs in the soccer basket...it’s going to be devastating when reality sets in. I give it 3 years before they realize what’s up.
                              That math is easy: name 2 full wNT members from the last 5 years who played their club in Florida. I’ll wait.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X