• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futsal

Anybody playing in Disney?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm surprised this hasn't gotten cancelled yet with the Virus numbers going up and this is indoors.

Comment

We were but decided to cancel. It is not worth the risk.

Comment

Futsal is for players with no athleticism.

Comment

Not true; yes slower players don’t look as bad in Futsal but to say athletic players can’t benefit from Futsal is going too far.

Comment

Hasn't it been moved to Orlando Convention Center because of NBA?

Comment

What?? You are a fool. .every elite player you see on a world class has play futsal...faster speed of play ..faster thinking in small spaces. Teaches pass n move and faster response on striking...think before you post..and if you think kids have no athletics who play futsal ..please bring your player to the prep of south tampa ..I think your attitude would change fast. Idiot!!

Comment

Hasn't it been moved to Orlando Convention Center because of NBA?
                Nope, still at Disney along with NBA and MLS...it's going to be interesting.

Comment

Not true; yes slower players don’t look as bad in Futsal but to say athletic players can’t benefit from Futsal is going too far.
                  What slower players dont look as bad ..another stupid parents response. You guys have no clue...if your slow in futsal your slower on the field.. a great futsal player dominates on the field...neymar , cr7 , messi .ronaldinho just to mention few...you guys need to go back to i9 sports..

Comment

Another thing if you guys want shi t cancelled stay the f home ..tired of hearing your left wing bullcrap.futsal is not closing ..

Comment

Man I wish you guys that talk smack aboutvfutsal would bring your kids to our futsal court. It would be like thunderdome.

Comment

Waiting for the my kid plays on the DA and doesn't need futsal response..👌😂

Comment

What?? You are a fool. .every elite player you see on a world class has play futsal...faster speed of play ..faster thinking in small spaces. Teaches pass n move and faster response on striking...think before you post..and if you think kids have no athletics who play futsal ..please bring your player to the prep of south tampa ..I think your attitude would change fast. Idiot!!
                          Players that excel on a big field do so with athleticism. I’ve seen 100 kids who aren’t effective on a big field who were good guys are players. They really are entirely different sports.

Making a 20 yard run at top end speed cannot he done on a futsal court. Someone who can do that well will dominate on a full field, where some fancy dribbling (backwards I might add) is irrelevant in a full size game.

Futsal is for parents who like to watch their kid play with a ball....and PS the best players in the world played futsal because they were from third world countries and didn’t have field access (or any other sports to play). Correlation DOES NOT equal causation.

Comment

Slower players look like they belong in Futsal. Top level athletes don’t look great because they can’t use their advantage. It’s a joke.

Comment

There a reason the old guys at the neighborhood basketball court don’t play full court

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X