• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares ?? MN trying to make money any way possible

Comment

I’m sure MN will find another college job

Comment

I saw a job posting that Goodwin College (lied as in Bridgeport) is hiring for an international student recruitment officer. Maybe they will take over UB instead of SHU? It was supposed to be a triad situation, maybe now just Goodwin getting a firesale deal? With that said, if you're a potential soccer player, RUN. A good education is much more important than playing soccer, especially in the age of covid.

Comment

Goodwin will start a program next year and MN will be the coach

Comment

Goodwin tech will be D3. No scholarship money. No way to get Intl kids in. No way MN could possibly be successful there

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Goodwin tech will be D3. No scholarship money. No way to get Intl kids in. No way MN could possibly be successful there
              Doesn't matter he is fleecing all the dumb CFC and Fairfield County parents, it is a good living.

Comment

Doesn't matter he is fleecing all the dumb CFC and Fairfield County parents, it is a good living.
                Fleecing?

Comment

Fleecing?
                  IKR? MN is one of many coaches at CFC and I think even now he still only coaches one team. With a national title he'll find another college gig, although getting if he wants to move up getting one in the area is limited. With most programs off because of Covid poor performing coaches have been given a reprieve, and there's little movement in the job market right now.

CFC certainly has it's flaws and detractors (CFC Park guy) but they remain the top club in the state.

Comment

Fleecing?
                    obtain a great deal of money from (someone), typically by overcharging or swindling them

Comment

obtain a great deal of money from (someone), typically by overcharging or swindling them
                      I fleeced your wife last night

Comment

I fleeced your wife last night
                        I always suspected you were the kind that liked sheep.

Comment

Sounds like you have a vendetta

Comment

He's the best coach at CFC. There's a reason why Arsenal puts 10+ kids on the ECNL team every year.

Comment

That reason is AL. He delivers the top players from his youth Academy group

Comment

That reason is AL. He delivers the top players from his youth Academy group
                                That's a joke. He is English

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X