Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Select the most expensive club in MA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GA conference stretches further north and slightly further south, but travel differences are negligible.

One league is utter trash and one isn't but that's been covered as we all know.
    How is it "utter trash"? I'm seeing some great teams and some horrible teams.

Same with GAL.

Comment

Please stop with this kind of crap.
      Don’t post if you have nothing to say.
      (Same for Trump)
      Same for BA have you seen his posts? Total drunk idiot

Comment

Exclude yourselves from playing other regional teams and trash others leagues. Exclusion speaks volumes.

GA conference stretches further north and slightly further south, but travel differences are negligible.

One league is utter trash and one isn't but that's been covered as we all know.

Comment

You must be talking about the DA which did not allow game’s against non-DA clubs.

Comment

LL and BA will destroy ma youth soccer quickly. Watch this space

Comment

Although a very expensive club for sure i have a feeling sss will be a multi division champion in the GAL. In fact i’d bet several of their teams will go undefeated in GAL! Multi champions must count for something?

Comment

SSS won’t beat NEFC at even a single age group. Never mind “multi-divisional champions.” Drink some more Kool Aide.

Comment

SSS won’t beat NEFC at even a single age group. Never mind “multi-divisional champions.” Drink some more Kool Aide.
                  Other than the 07's and 08's sss can beat NEFC anytime!

Comment

Maybe you can get a hat that says “multi divisional GAL champions.”

Comment

LL and BA will destroy ma youth soccer quickly. Watch this space
                      Two of the most evil people in Mass Soccer, no wonder why they are hooking up

Comment

Ran into BA at a bar in Southie. Incoherent and stumbling around as usual

Comment

Did u buy him a drink?

Comment

Did u buy him a drink?
                            No, I tried but he pissed his pants

Comment

If BA is one of the most influential boys directors in the state what's it matter if he has partnered with select? Why the hate? That shows me that people are afraid of this partnership. Everyone of us has flaws so if he drinks too much like people say on ts, as long as he gets the job done for his club what's it matter? I think his partnership with select will work out great. Between branching out all over the state and partnering with BA, select is definitely on the right path to becoming the ultimate club soccer club in the state and not just a regional powerhouse! Select is on the right path towards Massachusetts dominance in club soccer.

Comment

Did he get a DUI?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X