Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast Tuition Program Fees

has anyone seen the tuition program fees breakdown that is normally posted on the website? It breaks down the tuition so you know how many trainings, how many tournaments, winter expectations included in the cost of the tuition. Website just says coming soon and with yesterdays "evaluation" I want to know what I'm getting in return for my investment.

Reach out and ask

Comment

And be aware most of the tourneys they do are put on by Seacoast. There will be little chances of quality schools seeing your kid play. And the teams are usually poor that do attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Reach out and ask
        sheer genius, didn't think of that. perhaps there was no reply?

Comment

has anyone seen the tuition program fees breakdown that is normally posted on the website? It breaks down the tuition so you know how many trainings, how many tournaments, winter expectations included in the cost of the tuition. Website just says coming soon and with yesterdays "evaluation" I want to know what I'm getting in return for my investment.
          Haven't seen it yet. Hoping they send it with the official offers after the eval. Do you know when we're supposed to hear? My D didn't catch it. Soon, hopefully.

Comment

My daughter said they were supposed to hear today starting with academy and working through the others.

Comment

My daughter said they were supposed to hear today starting with academy and working through the others.
              I think you guys are a little behind. Seacoast Academy invites started almost a month and half ago - in which were the Tuition Fee structure. Just sayin'

Comment

I think you guys are a little behind. Seacoast Academy invites started almost a month and half ago - in which were the Tuition Fee structure. Just sayin'
                Aaaannnddd.....just sayin'....they are holding tryouts to expand the rosters if there is the players to do that.

Comment

Aaaannnddd.....just sayin'....they are holding tryouts to expand the rosters if there is the players to do that.
                  Gotcha

Comment

Gotcha
                    Apologies for my dovchey reply....sometimes the NH board gets Massachusettized and things turn south....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X