Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wellington Wave Tryouts

PZ was begging PBG and PBU players to sign with Wellington. None of them had any intention of playing at Wellington. Wellington did however manage to steal an entire girls team along with the coach from Elite though. Karma is a mother*^#^*. Elite lost LOTS of players this year. People starting to see thru all of the BS that is sold at Elite.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PZ was begging PBG and PBU players to sign with Wellington. None of them had any intention of playing at Wellington. Wellington did however manage to steal an entire girls team along with the coach from Elite though. Karma is a mother*^#^*. Elite lost LOTS of players this year. People starting to see thru all of the BS that is sold at Elite.
    They had no intention of playing there but were at tryouts? That makes sense.

Comment

They had no intention of playing there but were at tryouts? That makes sense.
      Lots of people go to tryouts with no intentions of joining a specific club. Some do it for extra training and others tryout at other clubs for a back up plan. And then they’re are those whole tryout to see if they get the invite to boast about.

Comment

Lol. Check out Wellington’s #s. They got hit hard. People are starting to wake up.

Comment

We dealt with the Wellington BS for 2 seasons and decided to leave this season. Broken promises, below avg training, and MANY LIES!

Comment

Broken promises, below avg training, and MANY LIES!
            Sounds like every club in Florida.

Comment

We dealt with the Wellington BS for 2 seasons and decided to leave this season. Broken promises, below avg training, and MANY LIES!
              And realistically where will you go?

Comment

Lol. Check out Wellington’s #s. They got hit hard. People are starting to wake up.
                I’m assuming you didn’t get an invite? Tryouts been over for over a week now and you just complaining now??

Comment

I’m assuming you didn’t get an invite? Tryouts been over for over a week now and you just complaining now??
                  You obviously don’t know anything. Wellington tryouts ended last Monday and I it’s only started to go out last Wednesday night. The issue was yes good numbers but not ecnl regional quality and lots turn down there invites too. So they basically still have the same exact teams with exception of just a few more players. Not good

Comment

Wellington is still sending invites and lots have not committed. Wellington sent people emails today asking to commit

Comment

You obviously don’t know anything. Wellington tryouts ended last Monday and I it’s only started to go out last Wednesday night. The issue was yes good numbers but not ecnl regional quality and lots turn down there invites too. So they basically still have the same exact teams with exception of just a few more players. Not good
                      So I was right tryouts ended a week ago and yes maybe some didn’t except because they didn’t make the Regional team. That’s to be expected. Let me educate you, the ECNL regional is just the NPL with a different name. Keeping your existing team and adding a couple or a few players is excellent in this environment. A lot of the local clubs are struggling to fill their rosters. I also know there is some club loyalty as well as upwards mobility from lower teams. If people didn’t get an invite right away then more than likely it wasn’t the coaches first choice. I know this stinks but that’s life!

Comment

You are most likely on a team that struggled last year and was hoping the promise of ECNLR would suddenly elevate your team, if you picked up one or two it probably wont make a big difference and you will struggle again this year. DA started this mentality that if your kid is not playing at some special league or club he will be left behind so everyone jumps from ship to ship looking for the next best thing. The days of building a team are over, sad but true.

Comment

Wellington is still begging for players (sending invites) because their numbers are way down! Any idiot knows that! Their smaller neighbors seem to be benefiting. Shocking that honest people and no broken promises actually attract people.

Comment

JUP, PBG, RPB and BOYNTON will be smashing all of the Wellington teams this year!

Comment

Wellington is still begging for players (sending invites) because their numbers are way down! Any idiot knows that! Their smaller neighbors seem to be benefiting. Shocking that honest people and no broken promises actually attract people.
                              Funny the teams I was involved with didn’t have any issues. What small neighbors are benefitting?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X