Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family’s attacking family’s with in same clubs?.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family’s attacking family’s with in same clubs?.

Just wanted to hear some thoughts in regards to family’s who attack or use a passive aggressive approach towards players/families with in the same club.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wanted to hear some thoughts in regards to family’s who attack or use a passive aggressive approach towards players/families with in the same club.
    They deserved it

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      just wanted to hear some thoughts in regards to family’s who attack or use a passive aggressive approach towards players/families with in the same club.
      are you talking to me?

Comment

How long were you involved with youth soccer before you noticed this?? I noticed it starting at U7.

Comment

Sounds like CFC parents to a tee!

Comment

In what way? With constant gossiping or are we talking about saying things on the sidelines about each other’s kids during games? IMO it is a coach’s responsibility to manage this stuff.

Comment

In what way? With constant gossiping or are we talking about saying things on the sidelines about each other’s kids during games? IMO it is a coach’s responsibility to manage this stuff.
              Coaches definitely don’t manage it. We have the worst group of all. Nothing is ever done.

Comment

The best is when the parents are actually passive aggressive towards the kids.

Comment

With no games and maybe no games coming for months or years parents are united in verbally attacking the greedy club owners that ripped them off. Lawsuits would fly (and still might) but most parents are putting their kids first and taking the hit. $350, 250 refunds. Please.

Comment

everybody thinks their kid is great and they all suck and so do you
                    get my kid the ball and get out of the way

"well have a drink after the game"- "OH!!!! HEY HONEY!,,, i hate that bitch dont tell anyone"

your kid should be playing over her,shes horrible

its like that until u-15 by then you should have weeded the problems off of your team or weeded yourself out

Comment

Coaches are clueless, they don’t hear this stuff, they’re on the opposite side of the field. Parents should manage it quickly amongst themselves.

Comment

Coaches are clueless, they don’t hear this stuff, they’re on the opposite side of the field. Parents should manage it quickly amongst themselves.
                        Yeah, one parent should grow a set of balls and tell the offending parent to STFU loud enough for everyone on adjacent fields to hear it. Sniveling little rats would rather cry on TS than speak up for themselves or their kids in person. Weak, little rats ..... Kids notice too what is right, wrong, and the easy road.

Comment

Yes, definitely the coaches responsibility to police parents on what they say under their breathes, that the coach doesn't hear.

Totally makes sense.

Comment

Coaches are either oblivious or they ignore it, not wanting to get caught up in the fray. However sometimes it can get so toxic something has to be done. All it takes is 1-2 bad parents.

I've had words with a few parents when I've caught them bad mouthing kids, mine or others. I'm at a point in my life where I don't care what people think of me. Support the team, that's it. Keep your thoughts to yourself and don't share your opinions with your kids. Then you're raising another generation of aholes.

Comment

Yes, definitely the coaches responsibility to police parents on what they say under their breathes, that the coach doesn't hear.

Totally makes sense.
                              Didn’t mean to offend you, coach. Just saying on our team there’s no way it isn’t heard. This isn’t under the breath stuff, it’s parents literally yelling out to kids on field.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X