Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea Piers Shoreline CT

Heard from a family friend that they are back on the field next week with Shoreline in Greenwich. Our club won't be returning until the fall at earliest

They are running an 8-week program with 6 games against Shelton, AC Connecticut, and Inter.

They are using the training nights as on-field tryout options, it seems a great way to get the kids back on the field. We were at another club in Westchester but considering making the move.

Has anyone had any experiences with either CP or Shoreline?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard from a family friend that they are back on the field next week with Shoreline in Greenwich. Our club won't be returning until the fall at earliest

They are running an 8-week program with 6 games against Shelton, AC Connecticut, and Inter.

They are using the training nights as on-field tryout options, it seems a great way to get the kids back on the field. We were at another club in Westchester but considering making the move.

Has anyone had any experiences with either CP or Shoreline?
    Dany, you haven't change mate.

I hope your friends at cjsa know that you are not following the state and ussoccer return to play rules.

CT is on phase 0 on return to play (for soccer) with Phase 2 for businesses like yours to open June 17. (This will be phase 1 for soccer)

I hope your Chelsea Piers lawyers are ready for the lawsuits. Kids cannot play competitive games in the 8 week "program " you are doing. We know what you are trying to do, good luck..

https://equalizersoccer.com/2020/06/...sroots-levels/

https://scontent-bos3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...9e&oe=5F10D952

Comment

I hope your friends at cjsa know that you are not following the state and ussoccer return to play rules.

CT is on phase 0 on return to play (for soccer) with Phase 2 for businesses like yours to open June 17. (This will be phase 1 for soccer)

I hope your Chelsea Piers lawyers are ready for the lawsuits. Kids cannot play competitive games in the 8 week "program " you are doing. We know what you are trying to do, good luck..

So we're going to scrimmage, so what. Totally legal

Comment

So we're going to scrimmage, so what. Totally legal
        It is you! Yes, you can scrimage other teams after your 12 weeks of training, not during a 8 week program.
        C'mon, give the money back to the parents. Inter has a big issue because of this

Comment

Sports, sport clubs and complexes, gyms, fitness centers, and pools can open in Phase 2. Each
          outdoor sporting event field will be limited to two teams, officials, and limited family members.
          Indoor sporting events will be limited to 50% of building capacity or 25 people (which ever is
          smaller) per field, court, pool, rink, etc. For indoor sporting events, capacity limits can be
          exceeded but only to include one parent/guardian per athlete. Sports that are allowed to be
          played include all age ranges.

Comment

It is you! Yes, you can scrimage other teams after your 12 weeks of training, not during a 8 week program.
            C'mon, give the money back to the parents. Inter has a big issue because of this
            people are playing. Inter? They're dead in the water

Comment

You’re incorrect my friend. Not sure where you’re coming up with “you can scrimmage other teams after your 12 weeks of training”. Flat out wrong.

Comment

You’re incorrect my friend. Not sure where you’re coming up with “you can scrimmage other teams after your 12 weeks of training”. Flat out wrong.
                I guess you didn't click on the link and you are not a soccer person, you're just thinking of having the kids play to justify not to give any money back. Go ahead and make them play vs Inter or AC and watch them getting hurt in their first game. You are the reason why people think club owners are not smart

Comment

I guess you didn't click on the link and you are not a soccer person, you're just thinking of having the kids play to justify not to give any money back. Go ahead and make them play vs Inter or AC and watch them getting hurt in their first game. You are the reason why people think club owners are not smart
                  I guess you didn’t read the part where it said “suggested durations”. You also automatically went to 12 weeks (the max). Didn’t mention the lower end of 7 weeks.
                  You are the reason why wives cheat.

Comment

Why is any of this surprising. Shoreline was in bed with GPS and look what happened to them

Comment

Shoreline is still around

Comment

Shoreline no longer exists. The Greenwich branch folded into Chelsea Piers. The New Haven Branch also folded. One of the coaches left with 4-5 teams and now has a different club under a different name.

Comment

Shoreline no longer exists. The Greenwich branch folded into Chelsea Piers. The New Haven Branch also folded. One of the coaches left with 4-5 teams and now has a different club under a different name.
                          Shoreline and Chelsea Piers merge from the fall. Will still be Shoreline through the summer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X