X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sign Delusional Oakwood Dad
    Say what you want but that post was right. Perhaps you’re one of the arsenal families that should get booted?

Comment

Say what you want but that post was right. Perhaps you’re one of the arsenal families that should get booted?
      Perhaps your kid got cut from tryouts JOKEWOOD.

Comment

Perhaps your kid got cut from tryouts JOKEWOOD.
        OW will take anyone now.

Comment

The real problem parent at OW has been there for many years. I think everyone knows who it is. The parent that kisses the *****es of the coaches and of the parents of the players he fears are better than their kid. Then goes behind their backs like a snake and undercuts everyone, makes up lies, talks so much sh!t and then smiles to your face. Nobody of limits, wives, husbands, players, siblings and coaches. This parent got worse and worse every year, especially when new players came in and old players got better. This year was the worst for him, kid really didn’t play all that much and And there was zero chances to snake playing time for her. OW, coaches are done with the behavior. Thankfully, I won’t have to deal with him anymore.

Comment

The real problem parent at OW has been there for many years. I think everyone knows who it is. The parent that kisses the *****es of the coaches and of the parents of the players he fears are better than their kid. Then goes behind their backs like a snake and undercuts everyone, makes up lies, talks so much sh!t and then smiles to your face. Nobody of limits, wives, husbands, players, siblings and coaches. This parent got worse and worse every year, especially when new players came in and old players got better. This year was the worst for him, kid really didn’t play all that much and And there was zero chances to snake playing time for her. OW, coaches are done with the behavior. Thankfully, I won’t have to deal with him anymore.
            There’s a parent like this on every team. You’ll see the “same” parent at the next club you go to.

Comment

There’s a parent like this on every team. You’ll see the “same” parent at the next club you go to.
              Unfortunately, you are probably correct!

Comment

Very true. Some clubs and teams have multiple ones as described.

Comment

Unfortunately, you are probably correct!
                  Who’s brave enough to call out the worst of the worst. This will be fun.🤗

Comment

Who’s brave enough to call out the worst of the worst. This will be fun.🤗
                    You for one. To come on here and always complain about another parent. You are the “sneaky talk with a keyboard tough guy Dad!”

Comment

You for one. To come on here and always complain about another parent. You are the “sneaky talk with a keyboard tough guy Dad!”
                      Scared it’s YOU aren’t ya?

Comment

They are an arrogant lot

Comment

Doesn’t take a genius to figure this one out. Experienced it firsthand, sh!tty environment. One man wrecking band.

Comment

As the kids get older it gets better at least in my experience
                            We had problem parents and they try to recruit others ( it’s annoying and tiresome) but if they don’t get their way they leave
                            My kids teams have always gotten better by subtraction- we all actually hang out outside of soccer- great groups of people ( blue collar to ceo, racially, religiously, politically diverse)

Middle school age- sucks everywhere

Comment

It doesn’t happen at just OW.

Comment

Nerd nerd nerd

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X