Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Her husband used to be on the board at JFC. Don’t discount her though. She can be quite the handful if you piss her off.
    Because she won't put up with people's BS. Doesn't matter if it is JFC people or anyone else. I feel for all the team managers having to deal with all the parents, prima donna coaches, egotistical EDs, and incompetent administration. This is a soccer club thing not a specific soccer club. ALL

Comment

Hasn't everyone taken their turn on the board at JFC? I hear they're next partnership is with UF Business school for MBA intern program.

One thing is for sure. I have yet to see a single BOD member (or spouse of BOD member at JFC) NOT use their influence at the club to make things easier for their little superstar offspring...typically surrendering their position only when they overstep their position and get checked by a bigger, greasier dog that sniffs out that another ambitiously opportunistic backstabbing idiot is ******* in their territory. I'm sure she's just as scary as all the other player card holding weather worn idiots with fake tits and lululemon pants holding back time.
      wrong

Comment

wrong
        For you to post such a short response is actually damning. It shows that the previous poster had some good points that you didn't like because they cast an ugly shadow on the admin.

Comment

Hasn't everyone taken their turn on the board at JFC? I hear they're next partnership is with UF Business school for MBA intern program.

One thing is for sure. I have yet to see a single BOD member (or spouse of BOD member at JFC) NOT use their influence at the club to make things easier for their little superstar offspring...typically surrendering their position only when they overstep their position and get checked by a bigger, greasier dog that sniffs out that another ambitiously opportunistic backstabbing idiot is ******* in their territory. I'm sure she's just as scary as all the other player card holding weather worn idiots with fake tits and lululemon pants holding back time.
          Truth hurts. Good post bro.

Comment

For you to post such a short response is actually damning. It shows that the previous poster had some good points that you didn't like because they cast an ugly shadow on the admin.
            Just the description of the team manager is wrong. Shouldn't make assumptions.

Comment

It's way worse at JFC. FESA has their own issues but it's not because Bubb is gutless. These JFC board parents and friends of friends sniffing each other and Directors/coaches around the trailers and fields like a pack of hens. It is pretty disgusting but works for their kid. Whatever it takes. And when other parents notice, they just want to get in on the action too even more so. More like a free for all. Go down the bottom of every 'A' team roster and you can pick their soft/unathletic kids all out sucking up the oxygen. 'A' team for life! Development and winning be damned. Losing culture! lol

Comment

It's way worse at JFC. FESA has their own issues but it's not because Bubb is gutless. These JFC board parents and friends of friends sniffing each other and Directors/coaches around the trailers and fields like a pack of hens. It is pretty disgusting but works for their kid. Whatever it takes. And when other parents notice, they just want to get in on the action too even more so. More like a free for all. Go down the bottom of every 'A' team roster and you can pick their soft/unathletic kids all out sucking up the oxygen. 'A' team for life! Development and winning be damned. Losing culture! lol
                BURRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! The truth! Little white 55lb John on the A team with the Daddy lawyer!

Comment

Both clubs have their issues it seems. SB at FESA and the Board as a whole at JFC. I'll call that a wash.

Comment

Talent is so subjective at JFC

BURRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! The truth! Little white 55lb John on the A team with the Daddy lawyer!
                    Didn't work out for El Hussein with Bolo

Bolo' is gone...

Anticipate a sudden spike in talent in the El Hussein family.

Comment

Didn't work out for El Hussein with Bolo

Bolo' is gone...

Anticipate a sudden spike in talent in the El Hussein family.
                      Why do you think Dunn is the president? JOKEEEEEEE

Comment

Chris Herb is a douchbag. He probably has fake tits that Plastic Pat wants to suck.

Comment

Team Mom

Just the description of the team manager is wrong. Shouldn't make assumptions.
                          Who said anything about "assumptions". This is anecdotal averages. Every JFC team parent is in the outer ring of the sanctum. As part of their initiation, they're sworn to secrecy, and taught the "One Thousand Years of Death" JFC secret ultimate taijutsu.

https://youtu.be/y8TBiiihKis

Comment

JFC is doing fine

JFC as a club is doing great imo. Parents, kids, and coaches all seem very nice. I really haven't had any complaints. And since they can offer kids the chance to play at all levels of play what more can one ask.

Things won't ever be perfect but its a good club made up of good people.

I can think of a lot worse clubs. I can think of a lot worse coaching. I can think of a lot more politics and self serving boards at other clubs.

JFC is OK in my book. As far as quality soccer in North Florida it doesn't get better.

Comment

JFC as a club is doing great imo. Parents, kids, and coaches all seem very nice. I really haven't had any complaints. And since they can offer kids the chance to play at all levels of play what more can one ask.

Things won't ever be perfect but its a good club made up of good people.

I can think of a lot worse clubs. I can think of a lot worse coaching. I can think of a lot more politics and self serving boards at other clubs.

JFC is OK in my book. As far as quality soccer in North Florida it doesn't get better.
                              Guess you don't know the history "first coast kicks" "jfc 1", "armada", "jfc 2", do you wanker? Start with the Executive Directors, Technical Directors, Board Members, and the thousands of coaches who quit. Why did so many Directors of coaching move one? Look into the pro team and that debacle. Check out Elmar Bolowich and ask yourself why did he leave? Why armada hire Terry during the covid shutdown? Check the closet f ck er.

Comment

Guess you don't know the history "first coast kicks" "jfc 1", "armada", "jfc 2", do you wanker? Start with the Executive Directors, Technical Directors, Board Members, and the thousands of coaches who quit. Why did so many Directors of coaching move one? Look into the pro team and that debacle. Check out Elmar Bolowich and ask yourself why did he leave? Why armada hire Terry during the covid shutdown? Check the closet f ck er.
                                Codfish Nugget you forgot JUFC. Dumb@$$

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X