Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PHU/TBU soccer dad THINKS that PHU is the best team Tampa Bay area with all the best players at each position. So please stop stating FACTS to supporting your points. That's only gonna make him more upset. Might even hurt his feelings! 😂
    Let’s see who gets further this year as I am sure plant and PHU will play again. Last year is last year. The team that goes onto the states will shut everyone else up with their opinions. Remember it’s HS soccer ladies

Comment

1. Triggered

2. You don’t have any idea what you are talking about.

3. PHU lost to CCC. CCC got beat by the worst St Pete team in years. St Pete was owned by Largo. PHU did not dominate Largo. They barely won. Largo’s best players had played five games in seven days prior to playing PHU. See I can make excuses that are stupid just like you.

4. Therefore all the trash ithat you just typed up above is invalid. Also just because a team is better or beat another team doesn’t mean that it is better than that other team at all positions.

5. 🤡
      6.) Largo is mediocre once again, which is becoming a yearly trend.

Comment

Let’s see who gets further this year as I am sure plant and PHU will play again. Last year is last year. The team that goes onto the states will shut everyone else up with their opinions. Remember it’s HS soccer ladies
        The game will never happen, the season will never be completed.

03 Ghetto Dad and 03 PH dad can argue for eternity about something that really doesn't matter.

Comment

The game will never happen, the season will never be completed.

03 Ghetto Dad and 03 PH dad can argue for eternity about something that really doesn't matter.
          Again no idea what your talking about. You obviously don’t listen to the news and are uneducated a like to give fake news

Comment

Again no idea what your talking about. You obviously don’t listen to the news and are uneducated a like to give fake news
            The only thing the Fighting Ghettos have to look forward to is another .500 season and watching St. Pete advance in state.

Comment

Florida broke a record for new cases yesterday. Probably will break another today. This isn't getting better in the short term it's getting worse. High School soccer requires kids on buses on top of being in school all day. Player is in Spanish class sitting next to student who tests positive, player or players now lost for over a week. At least in the club format you can go get your rapid showing negative and be back in a day or two.

So yeah, at a certain point, probably soon, FHSAA is going to call it a day.

Comment

6.) Largo is mediocre once again, which is becoming a yearly trend.

So you're telling me a program that has made the playoffs 3 straight years (and will make it again this year) and made the final 8 and final 4 in 2 of the last 3 years is mediocre?

Outside of PHU name a Pinellas County program that has had that much "mediocre" success? lol Go ahead. I'll wait!

Fine. Largo is mediocre. There. I said it. You happy?

Comment

The only thing the Fighting Ghettos have to look forward to is another .500 season and watching St. Pete advance in state.
                  Looks like Largo is living rent free in PHU/TBU 03 dad's head.

btw....the fact that you use the terms "fake new" and call them "Larghetto" or "Fighting Ghettos" says EVERYTHING we need to know about you and ilk. Do me a favor...next time you play Largo feel free to let the black/African American parents on "Larghetto" know how you really feel about them.

Comment

So you're telling me a program that has made the playoffs 3 straight years (and will make it again this year) and made the final 8 and final 4 in 2 of the last 3 years is mediocre?

Outside of PHU name a Pinellas County program that has had that much "mediocre" success? lol Go ahead. I'll wait!

Fine. Largo is mediocre. There. I said it. You happy?
                    Don't have to wait long! St. Pete High. Final 4 two years ago. Final 8 last year, you clown.

Comment

Looks like Largo is living rent free in PHU/TBU 03 dad's head.

btw....the fact that you use the terms "fake new" and call them "Larghetto" or "Fighting Ghettos" says EVERYTHING we need to know about you and ilk. Do me a favor...next time you play Largo feel free to let the black/African American parents on "Larghetto" know how you really feel about them.
                      What does Larghetto or Fighting Ghettos have anything to do with black/African American parents? You don't think that whites, latinos, asians etc have ghettos? Think that says more about you than these other people.

Comment

Florida broke a record for new cases yesterday. Probably will break another today. This isn't getting better in the short term it's getting worse. High School soccer requires kids on buses on top of being in school all day. Player is in Spanish class sitting next to student who tests positive, player or players now lost for over a week. At least in the club format you can go get your rapid showing negative and be back in a day or two.

So yeah, at a certain point, probably soon, FHSAA is going to call it a day.
                        I agree 100%. Also I think you can save your breathe. Anyone (PHU/TBU dad) who repeatedly uses the term "fake news" isn't gonna listen to FACTS about anything.

Comment

Don't have to wait long! St. Pete High. Final 4 two years ago. Final 8 last year, you clown.
                          And St Pete has been OWNED by Largo the past out 3 out of 4 years too! Combined scored Largo 10 St Pete 0. bwhahaha

Comment

What does Larghetto or Fighting Ghettos have anything to do with black/African American parents? You don't think that whites, latinos, asians etc have ghettos? Think that says more about you than these other people.
                            Look here you 🤡. I'm not playing the semantics game with you. I said what I said. We all know that certain words and phrases refer to certain groups of people. End of story. Don't try and act all naïve and innocent.

FYI...Largo plays at home tonight at 6. I'm know those black/African parents will be there. You can tell them about how the term Larghetto isn't offensive or directed at them but only at the white, latina, an asian kids on the team.

Comment

Look here you 🤡. I'm not playing the semantics game with you. I said what I said. We all know that certain words and phrases refer to certain groups of people. End of story. Don't try and act all naïve and innocent.

FYI...Largo plays at home tonight at 6. I'm know those black/African parents will be there. You can tell them about how the term Larghetto isn't offensive or directed at them but only at the white, latina, an asian kids on the team.
                              No discussion to be had tonight. Largo game is cancelled. Tarpon has a positive COVID-19 case.

Comment

No discussion to be had tonight. Largo game is cancelled. Tarpon has a positive COVID-19 case.
                                FYI Fake News largo won 3-0

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X