• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has happened to Perspective?

Hasn't he been rather quiet?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares? Get a life! This is not a dating site.

Comment

It's been almost a week since he last posted. Very unusual for OCDMan. Maybe he finally got on a prescription that works.

Comment

It's been almost a week since he last posted. Very unusual for OCDMan. Maybe he finally got on a prescription that works.
        But no obvious posts from his nemesis, either. Has he given up on conveying his wisdom to the rest of us, or has he just gotten way more subtle? (or is his daughter moving to Stars and he can't deal with the shame)

Comment

But no obvious posts from his nemesis, either. Has he given up on conveying his wisdom to the rest of us, or has he just gotten way more subtle? (or is his daughter moving to Stars and he can't deal with the shame)
          Sounds like you are the one who needs the meds! The fact that you are talking about someone who isn't posting is definitely strange. YOU have some serious issues. Get some help.

Comment

Perhaps we have just lost perspective...

Comment

Sounds like you are the one who needs the meds! The fact that you are talking about someone who isn't posting is definitely strange. YOU have some serious issues. Get some help.
              I'm just doing EXACTLY what you are doing. I'm commenting on a comment made by another poster. No more, no less.

Helllloooo Pot.

Comment

He's been o line this whole time, trying to get on the Obamacare website, and find just the right heath plan. If he ever succeeds, I am sure he'll come right back to TS.

Comment

Perhaps we have just lost perspective...
                  Thanks for putting things in their proper perspective ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Hat Dad View Post
                    He's been o line this whole time, trying to get on the Obamacare website, and find just the right heath plan. If he ever succeeds, I am sure he'll come right back to TS.
                    Talking Soccer is very addictive, wouldn't you say, Pink Hat Dad?

Glad you are enjoying your time here. Few things more enjoyable than having a kid who is playing a substantive role in a team's nice run. Enjoy while you can. And your post was almost funny, although I confess I don't love the gratuitous and irrelevant references to our President which everyone always denies are gratuitous.

As for my whereabouts, the poster in #4 had it about right. Haven't seen much posting by our friend, except a little dabbling here and there in the girls prep threads, and nothing compelling enough to call out. I'm sure the break has been good for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by perspective View Post
                      I'm sure the break has been good for all of us.
                      I can't speak for everyone, but I know I was enjoying it. Too bad you had to ruin it. (Are you really so vain to think the original poster and everyone else was actually MISSING your pearls of wisdom?)

Comment

I can't speak for everyone, but I know I was enjoying it. Too bad you had to ruin it. (Are you really so vain to think the original poster and everyone else was actually MISSING your pearls of wisdom?)
                        Someone out there decided to start an entirely new thread. A few asked what the deal is. I responded.

Have a nice weekend.

Comment

Ya sure, Perspective. Since day1 you've accused BTDT of behavior that you exhibit all the time. No doubt in my mind that you've been posting anonymously and that you started this thread.

Comment

Ya sure, Perspective. Since day1 you've accused BTDT of behavior that you exhibit all the time. No doubt in my mind that you've been posting anonymously and that you started this thread.
                            Of course.

Oh well, maybe the OP will be kind enough to correct you.

And you do know that there is a huge difference between wild accusations that have no basis in reality and are impulsively thrown out with not even a hint of data to support them AND assertions based on mounds of data, detailed analysis, and years of accuracy to support them, right?

Comment

Originally posted by perspective View Post
                              Of course.

Oh well, maybe the OP will be kind enough to correct you.

And you do know that there is a huge difference between wild accusations that have no basis in reality and are impulsively thrown out with not even a hint of data to support them AND assertions based on mounds of data, detailed analysis, and years of accuracy to support them, right?
                              Maybe you can pretend too, to now be the OP and tell us Perspective didn't start this thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X