I want my money back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are the poster for someone that acts so smart bet yet so dumb..Im sorry that you have had to go through that. But life throws you curve balls. You just didnt get the hit...Let me break it down for you in KISS method. Keep your unhealthy azz in the car and even wear a mask in the car if it makes you feel better. Have your kid wash their hands really good after they take a dump and if they are sick prone then keep them away. Better yet you should keep away too...People like you give smart people a bad name...I bet if you keep up with your fitness and wear a mask you might be able to get through life...Pathetic person who wants rain on everyone's parade. I bet you want to tear down a statue as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Florida did nothing to mitigate the spread. Enjoy lockdown imposed by Covid now versus doing proper, science based phases like the rest of the free world.

You're a friggin embarrassment. Not afraid of Covid. Look at your dumbasses now. "Florida Man" indeed.
      Every state can't do it like New York and New Jersey. Where basically you were sent to a death camp if you were in a nursing home or long term care facility.

Comment

You are the poster for someone that acts so smart bet yet so dumb..Im sorry that you have had to go through that. But life throws you curve balls. You just didnt get the hit...Let me break it down for you in KISS method. Keep your unhealthy azz in the car and even wear a mask in the car if it makes you feel better. Have your kid wash their hands really good after they take a dump and if they are sick prone then keep them away. Better yet you should keep away too...People like you give smart people a bad name...I bet if you keep up with your fitness and wear a mask you might be able to get through life...Pathetic person who wants rain on everyone's parade. I bet you want to tear down a statue as well.
        I'm not going to comment if you are smart or not - but - you are completely missing the point with the rush back to soccer.

It's all about risk vs. reward. Pay attention to the stories of families that have lost a loved one after the loved one engaged in some completely unimportant (optional) activity. The family totally regrets letting the loved one go to Home Depot for 2 bags of top soil and then they lose the loved one to COVID.

How would you (or anyone else answer) when asked about losing a loved one because you just "could not wait to return to youth soccer." It would seem so foolish - because it is so foolish.

Comment

I'm not going to comment if you are smart or not - but - you are completely missing the point with the rush back to soccer.

It's all about risk vs. reward. Pay attention to the stories of families that have lost a loved one after the loved one engaged in some completely unimportant (optional) activity. The family totally regrets letting the loved one go to Home Depot for 2 bags of top soil and then they lose the loved one to COVID.

How would you (or anyone else answer) when asked about losing a loved one because you just "could not wait to return to youth soccer." It would seem so foolish - because it is so foolish.

You are absolutely correct. On flip side of the coin why are soccer clubs actively recruiting, having tryouts, and asking for a deposit?

Comment

You are absolutely correct. On flip side of the coin why are soccer clubs actively recruiting, having tryouts, and asking for a deposit?
            Seriously? Soccer clubs are like any customer service business. They need paying customers to survive.

Comment

Hey cry cry cry I could just throw up reading this you Lib, be a man. Big deal home depot, Grow some balls. and you mr Chop don't even start with me.

Comment

Hey cry cry cry I could just throw up reading this you Lib, be a man. Big deal home depot, Grow some balls. and you mr Chop don't even start with me.
                Just like your leader, whenever someone make an objective point, you counter with name calling and character assassination.

You didn't answer his/her question - "why is it so important to return to youth soccer that you would risk people's lives over it?"

Comment

Just like your leader, whenever someone make an objective point, you counter with name calling and character assassination.

You didn't answer his/her question - "why is it so important to return to youth soccer that you would risk people's lives over it?"
                  Whose life is being put at risk? You have a higher chance of dying in a car wreck on the way to the field then contracting covid and dying from it because you were at a soccer field. Ridiculous.

Comment

Oh Oh you Libs call us, stupid, moron , idiot, assembly line worker, lawn jockey, sheep, and

many more and guess what' again your tribe started it. We had to deal with Obama and you

will have to deal with Trump. suck it up Tranny

Comment

Oh Oh you Libs call us, stupid, moron , idiot, assembly line worker, lawn jockey, sheep, and

many more and guess what' again your tribe started it. We had to deal with Obama and you

will have to deal with Trump. suck it up Tranny
                      Another ignorant computer tough guy

Comment

Another ignorant computer tough guy

Thats got you ha

Comment

Trump 2020-2024
                          Trump Jr 2024-2032
                          Ivanka Trump 3032-2040

There is your future.

Kushner and Eric and Barron down the line.

Comment

Just received a full credit. Thank you Florida Premier.

Comment

Get busy livin or get busy dying.

Comment

Get busy livin or get busy dying.

Ok....andy dufresne.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X