Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What club teams are having full practices?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Move,get the hell out of there. Your neighbors are going to be protesting, looting,stealing & shooting your neighborhood up soon.
    Thats what he wants, yeah its mr Chop your responding to there.

Comment

Thats what he wants, yeah its mr Chop your responding to there.
      Man.. That's so clever what you do there. Did you vome up with that ALL by yourself?

Comment

Vote red people , he’s a jerk but think about the alternative , google AOCs new plan 🤦*♂️

On the flip side if Biden wins, schools and everything will reopen November 8th lol

Comment

Is AOC running for president? No, I'll vote Blue. Biden is a left of center moderate democrat, but at least he believes in democracy and the constitution. And at least he actually cares about our soldiers (he understands their plight having had a child serve in the war). Trump had bone spurs when called and when our troops were targeted by his biggest lender, Putin, he did nothing because he owes him too much. And now, pardoning all the criminals he associates with??? That stuff happens in banana republics. It shouldn't happen here. I can deal with a corporate tax rate increase in exchange for actually preserving democracy.

Vote red people , he’s a jerk but think about the alternative , google AOCs new plan 🤦*♂️

On the flip side if Biden wins, schools and everything will reopen November 8th lol

Comment

Is AOC running for president? No, I'll vote Blue. Biden is a left of center moderate democrat, but at least he believes in democracy and the constitution. And at least he actually cares about our soldiers (he understands their plight having had a child serve in the war). Trump had bone spurs when called and when our troops were targeted by his biggest lender, Putin, he did nothing because he owes him too much. And now, pardoning all the criminals he associates with??? That stuff happens in banana republics. It shouldn't happen here. I can deal with a corporate tax rate increase in exchange for actually preserving democracy.

Oh you feel safe with biden he won't even remember the launch codes when it comes time .
            easy peezy taken the old usa with out teeth.

Comment

Have you heard Trump try to finish a sentence recently? I don't think he has a clue what day it is. He can't pronounce Ulysses Grant even with practice. Trying to say "Anonymous". He was asked in a pre-rehearsed bit with Hannity about his priorities for a second term and if you read his answer it made no sense at all. He is descending into lunacy and paranoia. I think he is unwell and probably abusing adderall. Have you seen what his eyes look like up close on camera? That is NOT normal. Why do you think he was asked to take a cognitive test and then bragged how his doctors were SURPRISED that he passed? It is because he is moment to moment these days. He needs to just go back to tweeting and golfing and lusting after Ivanka.

Oh you feel safe with biden he won't even remember the launch codes when it comes time .
              easy peezy taken the old usa with out teeth.

Comment

who cares about AOC, shes probably a 1 term rep heading directly to msnbc's commentary bench

look at bidens newly released plan , holy crap, defund ICE, no deportations, open borders, automatic welfare for illegals, raise tax rates....

thats just the tip of the iceberg

Comment

good thing if biden wins , the news media (most of it) will cuddle up and we will have feel good fuzzy news no matter how in the hole we go.
                  also, everything will open up the day after biden wins, corona will be a bad nightmare no one will talk about

lol

Comment

ICE is unnecessary. We had border patrol and federal agents before ICE and would have them after. And there is nothing in his plan about open borders or ceasing deportations (other than DACA) so you are full of it (or Tucker Carlson has fed you incorrect information). The tax increase is a reversion of the corporate rate, not a personal income tax increase. The last tax cut went 70% to the top 1% and borrowed from China to do it. That was irresponsible. Remember when Republicans were for a more balanced budget? The good old days. Remember when Republican's were for fixing, not ending, the work visa and immigration system? We need pro-business leadership again. And while Biden isn't perfect by any stretch, he is far better than the crazy man who can't complete a coherent sentence currently occupying the WH.

Other than Kanye West, I cannot think of a worse option than Trump staying in office. I'd even vote for AOC over him. At least she can speak the english language and got into college on her own.

who cares about AOC, shes probably a 1 term rep heading directly to msnbc's commentary bench

look at bidens newly released plan , holy crap, defund ICE, no deportations, open borders, automatic welfare for illegals, raise tax rates....

thats just the tip of the iceberg

Comment

I know of a couple Orlando clubs that have been practicing the past couple weeks. Glad to see some are moving forward while being safe.
                      The ones still closed need to open up now for what's another couple weeks going to do? Parents are getting tired of paying for nothing.

Comment

I know of a couple Orlando clubs that have been practicing the past couple weeks. Glad to see some are moving forward while being safe.
                        The ones still closed need to open up now for what's another couple weeks going to do? Parents are getting tired of paying for nothing.

Nope parents are doing like me..if your club doesnt open go to a club that is...that's what we did. Shi t or get off the pot. Problem with the clubs is they allow parents to do to much chirping and want to dictate..

Comment

Nope parents are doing like me..if your club doesnt open go to a club that is...that's what we did. Shi t or get off the pot. Problem with the clubs is they allow parents to do to much chirping and want to dictate..
                          And wishy washy board members making the decisions.

Comment

What club?

Comment

brevard county teams are practicing

Comment

And wishy washy board members making the decisions.
                                No they listen to the parents who call them 24/7..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X