Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He said the club offers more. Not that your kids got more offers. Of course you got more offers, Prime picked off kids developed elsewhere and claims that they developed them.

What does Prime offer your child? Do they have a national platform? Do they have regional and national teams? Do they have a real college recruitment and placement program? Do they have anyone from the club on USWNT or USMNT? Do they have organized and honest people running the club? Do they have full disclosure and communication to the players and parents? Do they own professional teams? Do they have international teams? Seems like all Prime has is lies and BS. But please enlighten us, what do they have besides 20 ecnl spots? Rush has been in Miami less than 1 year and is on the right track. Prime has been around 3 years and gets worse every year.

My heart goes out to Renato soriano’s family , I didn’t know he had passed away. He did a lot for himself and Matias. I’m assuming he’s dead since you mentioned that rush is now ran by organized and honest people, ✊

Comment

My heart goes out to Renato soriano’s family , I didn’t know he had passed away. He did a lot for himself and Matias. I’m assuming he’s dead since you mentioned that rush is now ran by organized and honest people, ✊
      again not Miami jaja RUSH in general jaja That was funny though, i have to give you credit jaja

Comment

Best troll of the day!

Comment

You're a dikkk head.

Find me someone better qualified and better prepared than Renato? you won't.

Comment

This is pretty cool.

The South Regional Center will be July 28 - 31, 2020 (canceled due to Covid)in Montgomery, AL. As of now Auburn University at Montgomery is allowing us to have the event. We are planning to move forward and hopeful things will continue to improve in your region.

Rush Select Centers are tryouts for the 2006 and 2007 Boys and Girls Select Regional Teams. It’s also a great way to learn about the Rush, Rush Select and develop as a player.

Linked below is a form allowing us to gauge participation levels and interest in attending the Rush Select Center. Please take the time to fill it out. We look forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions please contact jlissek@rushsoccer.com

What does prime get you. Playing in Florida City next season when the West Pines tosses you further south.

Comment

Miami Rush is a nice community club but they will never be able to attract top talent. Those unfortunately are just the facts.

Comment

Miami Rush is a nice community club but they will never be able to attract top talent. Those unfortunately are just the facts.
                And those facts are? Please elaborate. Waiting......

Comment

he just said the fact...... what are you waiting for?

Comment

No club in Dade is set up tp attract all the top talent. that's one of the big issues. the top talent is all spread out.

As soon as a club(s) work it out to combine that talent, and that will happen before long, count on it, only then will that club be able to be the one to attract most of the top talent.

Things will progress in that direction soon though.

Comment

That’s a big Fxukkng community club. They own all of west dade. If the went south and scooped up MPS e CRS it would be over.

Comment

Learn to read ingles.

Comment

That’s a big Fxukkng community club. They own all of west dade. If the went south and scooped up MPS e CRS it would be over.
                          You are kidding right?

Comment

You are kidding right?
                            Yeah my bad... Pinecrest is the best club in Dade.

Comment

Yeah my bad... Pinecrest is the best club in Dade.
                              Best club? Not even close. They are a wreck. Miami Rush is currently best positioned club (not team) in the county to bring it all together. If you can't see that you are not looking. Easy, no, there are challenges.

We have to admit dade is still behind broward as a whole. But we can and will catch up.

Comment

Besides the 05 Girls team what else do you have?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X