Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    High School girls soccer isn't even going to happen this season and we have a bunch of parents all worked up over a club trying to hold them hostage with the HS ?

Just leave Pinecrest and forget about Lourdes. Your daughters will be fine
    Has ANYONE said anything at all about HS soccer happening or not happening? Asking for a friend.

Comment

My message and concerns are being hijacked by Maria.

Our concerns are about Ramiro bullying our daughters if they leave Pinecrest they will not receive any playing time at Lourdes despite starting all of last season. Ramiro is abusing his power and we are going to stop it.

I know nothing about the girls coming over from Cutler Ridge or Florida City taking roster spots and we don't care.
      And they want to play at the next level . It’s laughable . BTW , he will cover for DF with his private texts to girls . Didn’t see a reply on that. So many people defending but certain things get left unanswered. Why ? I am surprised the board hasn’t done anything or launched investigation on coach. This is serious stuff. Good luck this year. Glad we are leaving.

Comment

And they want to play at the next level . It’s laughable . BTW , he will cover for DF with his private texts to girls . Didn’t see a reply on that. So many people defending but certain things get left unanswered. Why ? I am surprised the board hasn’t done anything or launched investigation on coach. This is serious stuff. Good luck this year. Glad we are leaving.
        So happy for you guys. So she made the ECNL team I hope?

Comment

No. We left because pinecrest sucks and the DPL or ECNL isn’t the only league to play.
          We weren’t looking for anything else but good soccer. Community and development.
          The club lacks leadership and can’t keep teams together for years now. We had enough.
          Now the DOC is bullying people to stay. This is a true conflict of interest. Feel bad for all involved .

Comment

Mass exodus from Pinecrest heading northbound. Thank you Ramiro!

Comment

No. We left because pinecrest sucks and the DPL or ECNL isn’t the only league to play.
              We weren’t looking for anything else but good soccer. Community and development.
              The club lacks leadership and can’t keep teams together for years now. We had enough.
              Now the DOC is bullying people to stay. This is a true conflict of interest. Feel bad for all involved .
              So you didn’t actually make an ECNL team. Yea that’s what I thought

Comment

So you didn’t actually make an ECNL team. Yea that’s what I thought
                Guess what clown she did make the team

Comment

The brain behind Ramiro is David Fique. He is being groomed to take over once Ramiro moves on to a professional or college job. Admittedly, David is not a people person , very rough around the edges, and has little to no personality. He is a soccer genius. Ramiro, relies heavily on him for player evaluation and strategy.

Comment

Wow, a thread about Ramiro. This only feeds his fragile ego. He is little man with a tiny amount of power. His little mafia at pinecrest and Lourdes is all he has. Guy, can’t even keep a real job.

Comment

6 feet apart

David is soccer genius coño! layoff the drugs bro! Apretaste un poco.

Comment

EVERYTHING said here about Ramiro is TRUE. He abuses his Lourdes coaching position power to get players to play at Pinecrest. He does tell them that if they want to play for Lourdes, they have to sign up for Pinecrest. All TRUE. Just ask some of the girls if it’s true or not. It is sooooo political it’s not even funny!! Sucks to be Ramiro!

Comment

EVERYTHING said here about Ramiro is TRUE. He abuses his Lourdes coaching position power to get players to play at Pinecrest. He does tell them that if they want to play for Lourdes, they have to sign up for Pinecrest. All TRUE. Just ask some of the girls if it’s true or not. It is sooooo political it’s not even funny!! Sucks to be Ramiro!
                          Ok so I asked some of the girls and they said its not true.

Comment

Good luck driving to Broward for a THIRD team lol people keep drinking the kool-aid at SunPrime. You are all money cash cows to them so they can pay their big salaries lol and let’s be real your daughter isn’t going to play in college.... she’s probably going to go to FSU, UF, UCF to get white girl wasted. Don’t know this guy Ramiro personally but he’s won 2 state titles. Seems like these over privileged families are the issue not the coach or the club. How many Lourdes girls actual play in college?
                            And what is Pinecrest playing? DPL?!!!!!!! under the control of Jerome Samuels. Good luck buddy, in a few months you’ll be wishing you left.

Comment

I guess you are not aware that, this point ANYTHING it’s better than DPL. Even if that’s stop playing all together.

Comment

I guess you are not aware that, this point ANYTHING it’s better than DPL. Even if that’s stop playing all together.
                                I am sure it wasn't an easy decision but it was probably the right one. She probably should have stopped playing years ago. Its just that no one had the heart to break it to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X