Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U17 has kids move up from U15. The rest of the teams just move up in age.

No idea about the U12 group but it is likely less kids since they took several kids at 2 age groups last year.

Anybody know of kids coming in from outside clubs? 2 or 3 from Weston 2 or 3 from Boca. Any from Kendall?
    Better be twice as good as what they have

Comment

http://wstn.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...p?team=7537276

Pastora’s large roster to protect perpetrators history card

Comment

6 of those named in a lawsuit!

Comment

6 of those named in a lawsuit!
          Somebody give this clown some attention. He clearly needs it.

Comment

More chances of your name in a lawsuit than in MLS

My son is on the 06 team that went to Colombia and I witnessed coaches from Weston fc completely drunk with players of the 19 team also drinking with them. I would step forward and submit my testimony in court since I was physically present and can attest to the aforementioned. My son has been disturbed and unmotivated to participate in team trips and activities since those incidents took place and Weston fc did not provide extended counseling for the players . I’m sure I have a case and sure enough Weston fc will be willing to settle as well.

Stoptheabuse.com/ Westonfc / colombiagate

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...163417&page=19

Comment

My son is on the 06 team that went to Colombia and I witnessed coaches from Weston fc completely drunk with players of the 19 team also drinking with them. I would step forward and submit my testimony in court since I was physically present and can attest to the aforementioned. My son has been disturbed and unmotivated to participate in team trips and activities since those incidents took place and Weston fc did not provide extended counseling for the players . I’m sure I have a case and sure enough Weston fc will be willing to settle as well.

Stoptheabuse.com/ Westonfc / colombiagate

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...163417&page=19
              Okay. Good for you. Congrats. Now go sue.

Comment

Trash is trash

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...718-story.html

Comment

Paul McDonut sucks. Bad first team hires and bad academy picks.

Comment

Paul McDonut sucks. Bad first team hires and bad academy picks.
                    Who are these players 9 mill paid for peligrini, the center back are brutal zero quality. Morgan and Pizarro are the only quality they have. Bring in some European players they don’t need superstars from Europe either. Too many South Americans running around on that team.

Comment

Who are these players 9 mill paid for peligrini, the center back are brutal zero quality. Morgan and Pizarro are the only quality they have. Bring in some European players they don’t need superstars from Europe either. Too many South Americans running around on that team.
                      Never see anyone on this team take a strike on goal outside the box?

Comment

Never see anyone on this team take a strike on goal outside the box?
                        And that Carranza forward? McDonut thought he would be good because he came from Argentina? Please...

Comment

And that Carranza forward? McDonut thought he would be good because he came from Argentina? Please...
                          Most of these guys are getting exposed big time. However the style of play I think is effecting these guys. It’s iratic. They can’t play out of the back they were dropping will trap to the 5 to play out. No technical ability, typical!

Comment

They need Robinson back he’s the best 9 we have right now. These other guys are not on his level

Comment

They need Robinson back he’s the best 9 we have right now. These other guys are not on his level
                              When a team depends on one guy...not much of a team

Comment

When a team depends on one guy...not much of a team
                                Florida soccer style

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X