X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are zero checks and balances.
    absolutely zero checks and balances. Eichmann for years has gotten away with threatening parents to put them on black lists if they tryout anywhere else. Last season parents threatened to sue him for not releasing their kids to go to other clubs and what did he do? He called the club instead to threaten them. Eichmann should have been fired years ago. I can't wait for the day when i see the city of Boca Raton put the travel soccer program up for bid.

Comment

absolutely zero checks and balances. Eichmann for years has gotten away with threatening parents to put them on black lists if they tryout anywhere else. Last season parents threatened to sue him for not releasing their kids to go to other clubs and what did he do? He called the club instead to threaten them. Eichmann should have been fired years ago. I can't wait for the day when i see the city of Boca Raton put the travel soccer program up for bid.
      What you mean? City doesn’t own the f ucking club

Comment

Might collapse before it starts more issues
        Collapse is coming very soon. The club sits in a unincorporated part of Palm Beach County ( Loggers Run & South County Park) not actually in the city of Boca and thats why it's been able to falter for so long without anyone stepping in. Another huge problem is Eric is up to this eye balls in debt so everything is on borrowed time.

Comment

It's up to the county to step in not the city of Boca Raton.

Comment

It's up to the county to step in not the city of Boca Raton.
            There is no way that the county will step in and do anything with that POS club. They have enough trouble on their hands trying to get people to wear masks during a pandemic.

Comment

How much of a mess is Boca United? Try and find Eichmann at the fields. Ask them how often they are doing coaching education with their staff? Ask them to see their curriculum. Its an every man for himself at Boca. Absolutely no leadership, no curriculum, no development program, no plan, no good fields, no quality players. Its just one hot mess that needs to go up for bid but the reason it doesn't is that the city doesn't care about competitive soccer, it just wants to offer a service to parents in the community.
              And you are really just learning this now? EE has always been a joke and Boca united hasn't ever been relevant. Anyone left at this club deserves exactly what they get

Comment

And you are really just learning this now? EE has always been a joke and Boca united hasn't ever been relevant. Anyone left at this club deserves exactly what they get
                Seems like a ton of kids willing to pay

Comment

Collapse is coming very soon. The club sits in a unincorporated part of Palm Beach County ( Loggers Run & South County Park) not actually in the city of Boca and thats why it's been able to falter for so long without anyone stepping in. Another huge problem is Eric is up to this eye balls in debt so everything is on borrowed time.
                  Not sure anyone really cares it’s just a crappy soccer club why would the county or city care. All the clubs in south Florida are s hit

Comment

What you mean? City doesn’t own the f ucking club
                    oh boy......Anyone else care to explain to him?

Comment

oh boy......Anyone else care to explain to him?
                      I would like to know

Comment

I would like to know
                        The 2005 boys team was solid and I believ the younger teams were good as well. Competitive in DA

Comment

2008 has the best player in Florida. Inter picked the wrong kid. The 08 team will be very strong.
                          I will be watching for this best player in Florida after we smash you group of insignificance who belong in the local league and would struggle there .

Comment

The 2005 boys team was solid and I believ the younger teams were good as well. Competitive in DA
                            Ya the u-13 Da team was the best in Florida

Comment

Ya the u-13 Da team was the best in Florida
                              Lol....what!

Comment

Lol....what!
                                The worst DA program in the USA. They shouldn’t be allowed in the league iam not sure how they continue to be to allowed to embarrass the contingency in Florida.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X