Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trust me. They’re done in the northeast. They aren’t looking to add crappy DA clubs to water down the league. What will happen is what happened to Tophat. Best players in those clubs will leave for ECNL clubs.
    They aren’t done

Comment

There’s so many soccer gurus here on TS. Everyone is so sure of their opinion.

Comment

You took the time to post that; on a site you have disdain for? Who’s the real loser?

Comment

I don't fully agree because I think BDA is too big and not always living up to quality standards. The top of the pyramid should be smaller not big. Also ECNL fills a gap BDA can't - decent competition and exposure with the ability to play HS soccer

Not the OP
          So if the top of the pyramid needs to be smaller, why is ECNL expanding on the girls side - and is larger than what MSL is doing on the boys side?

Comment

At least they're talking about soccer. It's the wannabe physicians, scientists and public health experts on the Covid threads we should be worried about.

Comment

You took the time to post that; on a site you have disdain for? Who’s the real loser?

uuuhhhh you..

Comment

2007 year is awful, 2006 got loads of talent!

Comment

2007 year is awful, 2006 got loads of talent!
                  Like who?

Comment

Like who?
                    just don't dad. stop fishing for compliments for your kid. it always ends badly.

Comment

Like who?
                      In my opinion if you can combine the talents of FU and CK then you’re talking about something really special.

Comment

In my opinion if you can combine the talents of FU and CK then you’re talking about something really special.
                        Omg I get it!!!

You are milarious

Comment

In case anyone was wondering who was looking for compliments, I give you ^ dad.

Comment

Pathetic

Comment

Pathetic
                              As far as TS goes, it was pretty funny actually. I appreciate the levity after all the pseudo scientists and doctors rambling on and on when these posters know absolutely nothing. They read things and are instantly top virus experts.

Comment

I don't fully agree because I think BDA is too big and not always living up to quality standards. The top of the pyramid should be smaller not big. Also ECNL fills a gap BDA can't - decent competition and exposure with the ability to play HS soccer

Not the OP
                                Cant really have it both ways. If you say GDA spread talent too wide because we didnt need an extra league, then the exact same argument logically applies to BECNL. The HS soccer issue would always present a problem for the few DA level players who may have wanted to play it, but reality is it wasnt very many kids who were playing in the DA who were clamoring for HS, the drop in level is just way too big.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X