Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    EO from EH might be the best returning player in the state. He is a very good player (skills, athleticism, and IQ).
    Skills and athleticism I see. IQ is poor however. He is easily frustrated by a reasonably organized defense and lacks creativity. This is just my opinion having watched him play for 3 years in HS & Club. Does better in HS because of the level of play. Is just average in club play because of the higher level. Will be a solid D3 player.

Comment

Zeke Seguro is the coach at Hall. I’m sure his dad had nothing to do with his son making the list...not. WAY overrated and bad attitude to boot
      Zeke is the BEST HS coach, premier team coach in CT. Everybody should want their son/daughter to be coached by him. When Hall repeat as champs it'll shut your mouth!

Comment

Skills and athleticism I see. IQ is poor however. He is easily frustrated by a reasonably organized defense and lacks creativity. This is just my opinion having watched him play for 3 years in HS & Club. Does better in HS because of the level of play. Is just average in club play because of the higher level. Will be a solid D3 player.
        When he plays with other good players, he does make very good decisions .... he plays on more than one club team and when he is on inferior ones, he carries the ball a lot as he is the best option. I would hardly say he lacks creativity ..... very good technical skills, very good speed and quickness and has moves and uses them. Fun to watch when he plays with other good players.

Comment

When he plays with other good players, he does make very good decisions .... he plays on more than one club team and when he is on inferior ones, he carries the ball a lot as he is the best option. I would hardly say he lacks creativity ..... very good technical skills, very good speed and quickness and has moves and uses them. Fun to watch when he plays with other good players.
          Give it a rest dad.

Comment

Give it a rest dad.
            Not his dad, bud .... I just like the way the kid plays ... stop trying to rip down everyone to elevate your brood.

Comment

Zeke is the BEST HS coach, premier team coach in CT. Everybody should want their son/daughter to be coached by him. When Hall repeat as champs it'll shut your mouth!
              Zeke,

You know your not suppose to post about yourself! Please spend your time trying to promote your son a little more.

Comment

he plays on more than one club team
                wait - what?

Comment

How many clubs does he play for? Which clubs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X