• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palm Beach gets Boys ECNL

http://www.boysecnl.com/2019/03/boys...for-2019-2020/

Who is Palm Beach United

Comment

The teams are ****ing terrible. What the hell is US Club thinking. Again...all about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The teams are ****ing terrible. What the hell is US Club thinking. Again...all about the money.
        Miramar was terrible too but they did pretty good their first season (so far). If they are smart they will use it as a recruiting tool and bring whole teams if they have to.

Comment

Miramar was terrible too but they did pretty good their first season (so far). If they are smart they will use it as a recruiting tool and bring whole teams if they have to.

Miramar far from terrible, they had decent teams that most of the time made it into SC final 8 in the older age groups. You can't even compare.

Comment

Miramar far from terrible, they had decent teams that most of the time made it into SC final 8 in the older age groups. You can't even compare.
            https://www.bocaratonfc.com/leagues/

I believe they wont have the whole ECNL platform but only for the older age groups u17+ unless they will feed from another club.

I believe is miramar plays their cards right they will do extremely well in ECNL and make competition better! Their first year which isnt done yet they put a stamp on it, and have to continue to recruit and promote their players. Miramar is also the youngest club in South Florida to be established compared to the other ones nearby.

Comment

Thank god for Brian Tuffin and the Jamaicans, they drove all of WP talent to Miramar

Comment

Thank god for Brian Tuffin and the Jamaicans, they drove all of WP talent to Miramar
                I don't believe its miramar's fault, but their own at WPU. They could have done the same thing, but decided other things were more important. Miramar just took advantaged of the situation. After MLS DA get established the way i see it stay with a DA club or try ECNL. The rest is FYSA.

WPU let it happened and why now all talent gone, with an exodus approaching in 1.5 months but they do nothing to stop the bleeding and eventually parents and players are tired of nothing changing so decide to take their business elsewhere.

Comment

Miramar was terrible U12-U13-U14-U15.

Got stronger with outside help.

Same can happen at PalmBeach

Comment

Miramar was terrible U12-U13-U14-U15.

Got stronger with outside help.

Same can happen at PalmBeach
                    Agree with even some around Boca area may consider this pathway against DA. ECNL will increase in the coming years in South Florida making a strong argument with DA to compete for number 2 as MLS DA will be 1.

Agree Miramar got stronger with outside help and appears every year are getting stronger with more talent surrounding their players. Can they keep up is the question? If they can then good things will come. If they cant well another failed venture.

Comment

its the old "if you build it they will come" theory, which many times proves correct. The key is that the club with the new designation has to view it as a chance to build a newer better club, and not just a chance to make more money, a.k.a. Boca.

Comment

Can't be about money. The application doesn't have an amount listed on it...

Comment

Did I miss the "impressive list" in that article? I see a list of decent/good clubs but I could not find the "impressive" list of clubs.

Comment

Did I miss the "impressive list" in that article? I see a list of decent/good clubs but I could not find the "impressive" list of clubs.
                            Because you don't know *****.

Comment

its the old "if you build it they will come" theory, which many times proves correct. The key is that the club with the new designation has to view it as a chance to build a newer better club, and not just a chance to make more money, a.k.a. Boca.
                              Bingo.
                              Fact is....
                              There were approx 100+ club applications to be a part of ECNL and from that a lot of clubs in Florida applied. All those clubs here in FL that crapped all over ECNL were probably the ones trying to get in too. ECNL is doing it right and not just opening their doors. The time to be a part before it's to late is tryouts coming up. Ya I might sound like Joe bandwagon here but ECNL, boys for us,² is here to stay and gaining popularity.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X