Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The big test is next year. 03/04 team should have only the best 04. If this kid makes the team, you know the president rules above doc and it is a joke. Watch the games, the kid is lost and wouldn't even make the white team. Last year, a lot of good 03's got sent to preacademy. we shall see
    He will make the team no doubt , 80 min. Playing time every game is ridiculous, not the kids fault , sorry is too obvious better talent warming up the bench.kid slow with poor technical skills.

Comment

He will make the team because DOC is smart. He needs president’s support and not yours.

Comment

Come on man

I watched the boy play. His dad is really little and I think the boy will be the same. He has no touch is slow talks back to the coach. Of course he is smart but I think that will help with school a lot more then soccer. Soccer might not be the right sport for this kid. I think he is more suited to bowling or 🥌
        You all should know this by now, but for a soccer player, there are just way too many examples of not only good players on the world stage who are small but many of the greatest of all time, or so people claim them to be, who are very small. Below are some of the great ones and some of the ones. The list is just to reproduce here. And yes, of course there are great players and good players who are big.

The point of my post is to point out the absurdity of people either believing big players are the only ones to pick or that players who are small are somehow not good enough because they are small.

Don't fall victim to American thinking on sports - or is it instead that you all don't expect to have players with proper amount of skill and proper movement and play off the ball?

Pele

Height:*5′ 8″

Weight:*161*lbs

Maradona

Height:*5′ 5″

Weight:*148*lbs

Shoe size:*39

Messi

Height:*5′ 7″

Weight:*159*lbs

Shoe size:*10

Others:

Neymar

Height:*5′ 9″

Weight:*150*lbs

Shoe size:*41, 8, 8.5

Marcelo

Weight:*176*lbs

Antoine Griezmann

Weight:*152*lbs

Eden Hazard

Weight:*168*lbs

Luka Modric

Weight:*146*lbs

Comment

You all should know this by now, but for a soccer player, there are just way too many examples of not only good players on the world stage who are small but many of the greatest of all time, or so people claim them to be, who are very small. Below are some of the great ones and some of the ones. The list is just to reproduce here. And yes, of course there are great players and good players who are big.

The point of my post is to point out the absurdity of people either believing big players are the only ones to pick or that players who are small are somehow not good enough because they are small.

Don't fall victim to American thinking on sports - or is it instead that you all don't expect to have players with proper amount of skill and proper movement and play off the ball?

Pele

Maradona

Messi

Others:

Neymar

Marcelo

Antoine Griezmann

Eden Hazard

Luka Modric

100 percent mate!!! Stop thinking like a stupid yank . Like to know who you are.

Comment

Pele

Maradona

Messi

Others:

Neymar

Marcelo

Antoine Griezmann

Eden Hazard

Luka Modric

ok steve, you are full of shat. respect the other kids and open up the spot

Comment

yes the kid reminds me of all these legends especially his speed and touch. Dad, stop 🛑.

Comment

Spud Webb – 5’7”
                Earl Boykins – 5’5”
                Muggsy Bogues – 5’3”

The NBA is an option

:)

Comment

My favorite part of jr zigs game apart from him being compared to the greatest legends of the game is his mouth. he rips into that Italian coach during the games emboldened by dad who is on the sidelines threatening visa revocation if the little prince does not start. S h I t s h o w

Comment

My favorite part of jr zigs game apart from him being compared to the greatest legends of the game is his mouth. he rips into that Italian coach during the games emboldened by dad who is on the sidelines threatening visa revocation if the little prince does not start. S h I t s h o w
                    Funny are all the parents that know the situation and still spent all that money to go to Italy to compete with 10 players . Fools!

Comment

Your kids not playing he is!!! your kids not playing he is!! Go Make me another hamburger on your barbecue, your kids not playin he is!!!!

Comment

Your kids not playing he is!!! your kids not playing he is!! Go Make me another hamburger on your barbecue, your kids not playin he is!!!!
                        What is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?= W04

Comment

That’s only bc coach Marco is afraid that you will fire him. And u should lay off the burgers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X