• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gosa
    Acys
    Rush
    Ocys
    This has to be a joke. None of these make it past round of 8. Have you seen rush play, well we have. ACYS nope they only faced NPL type teams this season. OCYS only if it's their ecnl team. S. FL teams are better odds.
    I doubt the OP was being serious, just trolling. None of those teams even play against real competition like in fspl. Npl is for 2nd level teams.
    But you are right the south Florida teams are better.

Comment

I doubt the OP was being serious, just trolling. None of those teams even play against real competition like in fspl. Npl is for 2nd level teams.
      But you are right the south Florida teams are better.
      ACYS is legitimate and should prove to be in the mix. The others not even close

Comment

Acys plays in easy leagues like npl, that's not legit. When they start to play in harder leagues like fspl then maybe but now round of 8 at best.

Comment

Acys plays in easy leagues like npl, that's not legit. When they start to play in harder leagues like fspl then maybe but now round of 8 at best.
          They did well at Disney showcase. I agree about the league. Playing weak league does not prepare them. My son’s team plays in fspl premier divison. Just being objective. Unless they have lost palyers since we last saw them, ACYS is a solid team.

Comment

They did well at Disney showcase. I agree about the league. Playing weak league does not prepare them. My son’s team plays in fspl premier divison. Just being objective. Unless they have lost palyers since we last saw them, ACYS is a solid team.
            Well against low rank teams, not hard and every year they play easy league play for rankings.
            If the ocys team is their ecnl team they will crush them.
            We have also played them and beat them and we are ranked below. Sure they are a good team but not to legit SC contender. Plus I heard a lot of players are moving because of club issues. Ok, enough on this but I feel s fl teams are favorites and any ecnl teams if playing. Good luck all....

Comment

Fc Prime 03 boys will win it all

Comment

ACYS are a legit team ! I think that the 8 seeded teams will all do ok, there will be some surprises along the way .

Round 1 - interesting matchups.
                Group D
                Group F
                Group H- Group of death!
                Group K- thats also a tough one!

Comment

ACYS are a legit team ! I think that the 8 seeded teams will all do ok, there will be some surprises along the way
                  Well we will see, they (acys) are finally having to play against better competition then npl that got them to SC. Looks like a pretty good draw this year.

Comment

Braden river is a dark horse team they have a shot

Comment

Team boca will be in final you heard it first right here

Comment

Team boca

Team boca will be in final you heard it first right here
                        Great team with great individual talent but no consistancy....if they could play good more than 2 games in a row they could make final 4 easy

Comment

True story.

Comment

Since dmitri cup 03b has been pretty consistent in terms of competition and scoring. What doesn't add up is the sunshine conference game between beachside and doral where doral took a 5-0 beating.
                            Post the video so we can break it down.

Comment

Since dmitri cup 03b has been pretty consistent in terms of competition and scoring. What doesn't add up is the sunshine conference game between beachside and doral where doral took a 5-0 beating.
                              Post the video so we can break it down.
                              Doral must have had an off day

Comment

Doral must have had an off day
                                Agreed had to be an off day. No way a team from a small club I never heard of in Satellite Beach could beat Doral 5-0 unless Doral had an off day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X