•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastside

Eastside fc joins ECNL

Eastside RCL

Therefore will Eastside no longer play RCL? Boys and Girls?

Comment

What about their donation to Reign?

Comment

Well, the band is all back together again!
        Except, poor Crossfire doesn't have a monopoly.
        Hahaha!

Comment

They don't need a monopoly, they'll be fine. When the Reign goes swirling down, those players will be beating on the door!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            They don't need a monopoly, they'll be fine. When the Reign goes swirling down, those players will be beating on the door!
            Ha! Crossfire isn't Crossfire before GDA.
            More like Crossfire kids slamming the door behind them.
            Seriously how important is free travel when there are
            7 ECNL teams within driving distance? Funny guy, Bernie is.
            Now it is about coaches, leadership, fields, and vision.

Comment

Guess where all the players who will get cut from XF ECNL next season because of DA will go?

Comment

Ha! Crossfire isn't Crossfire before GDA.
                More like Crossfire kids slamming the door behind them.
                Seriously how important is free travel when there are
                7 ECNL teams within driving distance? Funny guy, Bernie is.
                Now it is about coaches, leadership, fields, and vision.
                Sounds like a person who is afraid of losing all of their best players to XF

Comment

What are the costs associated with ECNL per club? I'm trying to understand the comments about Crossfire having free travel and what other costs the family pays for?

Comment

Eastside

What are the costs associated with ECNL per club? I'm trying to understand the comments about Crossfire having free travel and what other costs the family pays for?
                    Typically club fees are the same for all players in the club, but the travel/team fees are where things go up sharply. A typical year might run $6000 in team fees covering air fare, hotels, vans, tournament costs, team clothing (not uniform), food, manager and coach travel.

And then extra if parents decide to fly to watch their daughter play that weekend.

Comment

Just read on twitter, Eastside cutting ties w/Reign.

Comment

EFC announcement mentioned additional new clubs will be announced soon.

Comment

Typically club fees are the same for all players in the club, but the travel/team fees are where things go up sharply. A typical year might run $6000 in team fees covering air fare, hotels, vans, tournament costs, team clothing (not uniform), food, manager and coach travel.

And then extra if parents decide to fly to watch their daughter play that weekend.
                          And what I'm reading means Crossfire will pay for ECNL travel expenses but not other team associated fee I'm guessing. Seems like that would be a good reason alone to consider joining that program.

Comment

And what I'm reading means Crossfire will pay for ECNL travel expenses but not other team associated fee I'm guessing. Seems like that would be a good reason alone to consider joining that program.
                            The reality is if you are playing local you don’t have those travel costs anyway . From
                            What I am reading you are looking at about $10000 per year for a kid to play a hobby 😂 ridiculous .

Comment

Daughter plays on Crossfire DA. There was no travel or training fees. We had to pay for a mandatory residential camp and some other items (ie. auction raffle tickets, etc..). Total cost was under $1K for everything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X