X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shut up

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have noticed over the years a lack of environmental awareness among seemingly educated parents. Why do many soccer parents insist on idling their cars for extended periods of time while their son or daughter trains? Isn’t their a law in CT against this? What up with all the car idling and can we put an end to it? Having moved here from another state I am shocked by the lack of environmental awareness among parents.
    Cause its #@$%@%% cold out moron.Thats why. Id rather sit in a warm car listening to sports radio than to a bunch of obnoxious soccer moms. Go move back to New York and worship your imbecilic leader AOC

Comment

I have noticed over the years a lack of environmental awareness among seemingly educated parents. Why do many soccer parents insist on idling their cars for extended periods of time while their son or daughter trains? Isn’t their a law in CT against this? What up with all the car idling and can we put an end to it? Having moved here from another state I am shocked by the lack of environmental awareness among parents.
      Thanks. Now I need to make a point of sitting in my car and revving the engine for an hour.

The best is when you see someone with a no idle sticker on their Jeep Wrangler or massive SUV.

Can I assume you drive an electric car or at least a Prius?

Comment

That's why I crawl into the nearest bar for an hour. No reason to sit at practice.

Comment

Cause its #@$%@%% cold out moron.Thats why. Id rather sit in a warm car listening to sports radio than to a bunch of obnoxious soccer moms. Go move back to New York and worship your imbecilic leader AOC
          Mother nature could care less if you are a moron or not. She will cook you and your grandkids along with the rest of us.

Comment

Cons are everywhere and they can't stay on topic

Comment

Cons are everywhere and they can't stay on topic
              Those who sit and idle in cars at training are idling your vehicles illegally. In CT the idle law is 3 minutes or a fine of 200 and people can call in and report vehicles. In NYC it is up to a 2,000 dollar fine. Why? Because it is emitting toxic fumes and contributes to greenhouse gases.

Those who are idling cars are doing so right next to the fields where the children are playing sport... releasing smog and pollutants into the air which they are breathing in ...putting them at risk of lung disease. When children exercise they are assimilating more and more of the pollutants into their bodies as opposed to if they were just sedentary.

As a community let's work together to stop car idling at practices and games. You don't need to poison everyone just to charge your cellphone. If it is not allowed at our children's schools, then it also should be prevented at the places where our children run and play.

As a community, let's work together to improve the environment for our children.

Comment

Agree completely.

Comment

I don't need to idle because your wife keeps me warm during practices.

Comment

I don't need to idle because your wife keeps me warm during practices.
                    My hubby and he is warm. I will send him over so turn off the car.

Comment

Those who sit and idle in cars at training are idling your vehicles illegally. In CT the idle law is 3 minutes or a fine of 200 and people can call in and report vehicles. In NYC it is up to a 2,000 dollar fine. Why? Because it is emitting toxic fumes and contributes to greenhouse gases.

Those who are idling cars are doing so right next to the fields where the children are playing sport... releasing smog and pollutants into the air which they are breathing in ...putting them at risk of lung disease. When children exercise they are assimilating more and more of the pollutants into their bodies as opposed to if they were just sedentary.

As a community let's work together to stop car idling at practices and games. You don't need to poison everyone just to charge your cellphone. If it is not allowed at our children's schools, then it also should be prevented at the places where our children run and play.

As a community, let's work together to improve the environment for our children.
                      Totally agree. And you can stay warm just by turning your car on for a few minutes then off again. I usually hit a coffee shop for the free wi fi and better lighting to do work. But you don't need to live in CT more than 5 minutes to know the state is filled with selfish pr icks. People who idle empty cars are the worst.

Comment

pleeeeze

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2436881]Those who sit and idle in cars at training are idling your vehicles illegally. In CT the idle law is 3 minutes or a fine of 200 and people can call in and report vehicles. In NYC it is up to a 2,000 dollar fine. Why? Because it is emitting toxic fumes and contributes to greenhouse gases.

As a community, let's work together to improve the environment for our children.[/QUOTE

Maybe you should talk to hypocrites like global warming heres Bernie Sanders and Al Gore. Bernie spent almost $500,000 on private jet flights during his campaign last year. The amount of carbon spewing from a PRIVATE JET is astronomical. Or Al Gore whose vast network of huge mansions and private jets make him the worlds #1 hypocrite.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2436914]

As a community, let's work together to improve the environment for our children.[/QUOTE

Maybe you should talk to hypocrites like global warming heres Bernie Sanders and Al Gore. Bernie spent almost $500,000 on private jet flights during his campaign last year. The amount of carbon spewing from a PRIVATE JET is astronomical. Or Al Gore whose vast network of huge mansions and private jets make him the worlds #1 hypocrite.
                          Private jets are pretty gross.

Comment

Note to self: idle car for an extra hour today to piss off people who can't mind their own f'n business...

Comment

Note to self: idle car for an extra hour today to piss off people who can't mind their own f'n business...
                              Why not throw some litter out the window while you are at it and assume, like all immature spoiled brats, someone else will clean up your mess.

Comment

Why not throw some litter out the window while you are at it and assume, like all immature spoiled brats, someone else will clean up your mess.
                                Good idea! You clowns can't go a day without trying to dictate how people should live.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X