Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He needs to concentrate on his bottom of the league precious DA teams. They all lost to North Carolina this weekend. Even their u15 team lost 4-0.
    NC is a DA powerhouse but glad FESAs follow closely the Fleet with envy. If only Bubb had DA. He would be getting his butt kicked even worse than his current sad ECNL losers and B-league wannabes. #FESACANTGET#WONTGETDA

Comment

Who cares?!?

Grow up Armada & Florida Elite

Comment

He needs to concentrate on his bottom of the league precious DA teams. They all lost to North Carolina this weekend. Even their u15 team lost 4-0.
        He got the short end of the stick.

Comment

Who cares?!?

Grow up Armada & Florida Elite
          Hey neither are one horse clubs.

Comment

Hey neither are one horse clubs.
            You are a sad and lonely person.

Comment

You sound believable about him driving around from Davis to Patton to Ed Austin to see the teams below the DA team he coaches.
              what's that supposed to mean? a friend showed me this site recently and i must say, i find it highly entertaining. i decided to add my comment because what you were saying isn't true.

Comment

Coaches,
                I am reaching out to remind all of you to wear your coaches shirts at all times while coaching your teams during games or practices. We preach to the parents that they must stay off the fields during the practices to ensure we can effectively monitor who should and should not be on the field. It makes our jobs easier monitoring that as well as reassuring the parents that you are a coach and you belong on the field. We had an incident recently where a coach was removed by a club official because they did not have a coaches shirt on. Our staff cannot easily access your information to see that you are in fact cleared through the system. We have tried ID badges in the past but that was extremely difficult to coordinate with over 200 coaches so the shirts act as an ID. If you are not wearing your Orange Coaches Shirt from now on you may be removed from the field. Please help us to ensure we provide a safe environment for all of our players. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Joe Soto
                Director of Recreation
                Florida Elite Soccer Academy
                joe.soto@floridaelitesa.com
                www.floridaelitesa.com

What we really need is for all rec coaches to be a free walking billboard so we can charge sponsors $500 to advertise on the back of each shirt. Sorry but if I’m volunteering I’m not providing free billboard service for FESA to bring in extra $$ for the competitive program.

Comment

What we really need is for all rec coaches to be a free walking billboard so we can charge sponsors $500 to advertise on the back of each shirt. Sorry but if I’m volunteering I’m not providing free billboard service for FESA to bring in extra $$ for the competitive program.
                  Only a few spots left. Hurry!

Comment

You are a sad and lonely person.
                    These English coaches with one foot in two places, two selves never content.

Comment

How does Armada do their try outs? Do you have time before you sign up?
                      Will we know who the coach is at try outs?

Comment

How does Armada do their try outs? Do you have time before you sign up?
                        Will we know who the coach is at try outs?
                        They will release the coaching list late. Elmar is rushing coaching interviews because their staff is really weak. One year the coaching list was released the day of tryouts and then changes were made.

Good luck!

Comment

They will release the coaching list late. Elmar is rushing coaching interviews because their staff is really weak. One year the coaching list was released the day of tryouts and then changes were made.

Good luck!
                          thanks. I guess it's like that everywhere - they can say "X" will be the coach but change at the last minute.

Comment

Bolo is very visible for anyone who cares to notice. By the way, who sees Bubb anywhere other than rarely for a top team or his orchestrated, mandatory pep rallies where he dares not take any questions? He is too busy coaching his son's USL team, pimping the Bahamian national team or new kits to the masses.
                            Bubb is literally at veterans every day of the week. He checks in on the technical training for the younger kids, he coaches 2 boys ecnl teams and he stays to oversee the older teams after his practices are over.

Comment

Nice set-up!

Good luck!
                              Way to set your self up to answer your own question with lies and fake news! The Armada staff is lightyears better than the FESA staff. It’s honestly not even close. Also, Armada doesn’t play the “pay us a non-refundable deposit now or risk losing your spot” game that FESA plays. Armada has enough confidence in its offerings to allow parents and players to make a choice without threats and loss of funds. Armada will list most of its coaching list prior to tryouts. FESA will have some coaches coaching 4 teams because they can’t keep coaches around. It’s a revolving door.

Comment

Way to set your self up to answer your own question with lies and fake news! The Armada staff is lightyears better than the FESA staff. It’s honestly not even close. Also, Armada doesn’t play the “pay us a non-refundable deposit now or risk losing your spot” game that FESA plays. Armada has enough confidence in its offerings to allow parents and players to make a choice without threats and loss of funds. Armada will list most of its coaching list prior to tryouts. FESA will have some coaches coaching 4 teams because they can’t keep coaches around. It’s a revolving door.
                                The game is exhausting. Find peace in knowing your kid has a spot on a team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X