Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought it was the former coach, too, and I run marathons. I know quite a few girls who were recruited by her, and they are all excited about the change. I don't think the other person is throwing shade. I think the former coach created a toxic environment and finally someone decided to do something about it.
    Silly mom.

Comment

You people are too much. No way af cares to poke around these boards. She could have most jobs that open in a heartbeat. I played for her and there's a huge chunk of alumni that aren't thrilled with the hire. Carry on
      I'm with you. Maybe you need to be part of the I run a marathon crew. AF was fine. Unfortunately, she recruited snowflake kids and flake parents that come with the package.

Comment

Or she was the problem

Comment

My money is on the snowflakes and their pompous parents.

Comment

She's baaaack.

Comment

I'm with you. Maybe you need to be part of the I run a marathon crew. AF was fine. Unfortunately, she recruited snowflake kids and flake parents that come with the package.
              AF, traditionally, you actually recruited a-hole kids and bigger a-hole parents.

Comment

Too many Stars and ISL kids is the actual issue.

Comment

truer words have never been spoken. Snowflake parents with their small dogs stuffed into their ********.

Comment

Or maybe AF had a problem

Comment

Too many Stars and ISL kids is the actual issue.
                      Boom.

Comment

Boom.
                        ding ding ding ding

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X