Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where will the right faux-rage be over Kushner using personal emails and unsecured apps to communicate with international leaders? and people wonder why our intel agencies didn't want to give him a high level security clearance? Lock him up!

"Jared Kushner's attorney told the House Committee on Oversight and Reform that Kushner uses private messaging applications and personal email to communicate about official White House matters, the committee wrote in a letter to White House Counsel Pat Cipollone on Thursday. The oversight panel said that Kushner, the president's son-in-law and a senior White House adviser, had been using WhatsApp as part of his official duties — an apparent violation of a law governing White House records."

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/21/70556...oqXX4WD_okXj4U

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Where will the right faux-rage be over Kushner using personal emails and unsecured apps to communicate with international leaders? and people wonder why our intel agencies didn't want to give him a high level security clearance? Lock him up!

"Jared Kushner's attorney told the House Committee on Oversight and Reform that Kushner uses private messaging applications and personal email to communicate about official White House matters, the committee wrote in a letter to White House Counsel Pat Cipollone on Thursday. The oversight panel said that Kushner, the president's son-in-law and a senior White House adviser, had been using WhatsApp as part of his official duties — an apparent violation of a law governing White House records."

Same outrage as with Clinton - nobody in govt should be doing it
      And they should be investigated and prosecuted if any secret stuff is included

We can start Jared’s right as soon as we are done with Hillary- he’s young and will still be alive
      And hillay”s won’t take long as Comey already gave all the evidence of guilt
      Glad you agree

Comment

So in other words it's because trump is a vindictive little pri ck. Yes, yes he is. He's also filled with self loathing. Not only did he get bogus deferments but he knows even if he were to see combat his own men would have killed him in friendly fire (or handed him over to the Vietnamese themselves). Cowardice on the battlefield is a liability to others.
        McCain was vindictive towards trump and yes trump is vindictive as well

the rest of your post is simply PAP

Comment

Come on now. At least point to a more recent article, not one from October 25, 2017. You can't be that ignorant. Actually, you're not being ignorant, you're being deceitful. If you were being honest you would have pointed to the article from YESTERDAY in the New York Times that details a whole lot that we already know. Much of that was in the dossier and was unknown before the dossier:

-Russian hacking to help Trump
          -Trump Tower Moscow
          -Trump Tower Russia meeting
          -Russian contacts
          -Russian sanctions

Don't know how to link that article, but a simple google search will get you there:

The Mueller Report is Highly Anticipated. Here's What We Already Know

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/polit...ter/index.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/stee...ip-to-prague-7
          you didnt know about any of that before the dossier?- cmon sponge Bob get out of the pineapple

800 page hillary email dump yesterday- all the same stuff- russian oligarchs, back channel comms, $$$$$, policy questions

same game diff rules?

Comment

All for tRUMP and tRUMP for all

Same outrage as with Clinton - nobody in govt should be doing it
            And they should be investigated and prosecuted if any secret stuff is included

We can start Jared’s right as soon as we are done with Hillary- he’s young and will still be alive
            And hillay”s won’t take long as Comey already gave all the evidence of guilt
            Glad you agree
            Hmmm ... actually first step is to protect the present security of the country...
            That means immediately removing Kushner's security clearance (remember that? the one his father in law gave him over the objection of just about everybody ... and don't forget Kushner's wife too)...
            As usual Republickasses cowered by a bully into giving in on basic principles... so blame HRC to distract from their malfeasance.... too funny
            Expect you lapdogs to start attacking McCain next, now that the chief gobshi.te has made it an issue...
            All for tRUMP and tRUMP for all....

Comment

Hmmm ... actually first step is to protect the present security of the country...
              That means immediately removing Kushner's security clearance (remember that? the one his father in law gave him over the objection of just about everybody ... and don't forget Kushner's wife too)...
              As usual Republickasses cowered by a bully into giving in on basic principles... so blame HRC to distract from their malfeasance.... too funny
              Expect you lapdogs to start attacking McCain next, now that the chief gobshi.te has made it an issue...
              The posts that look like they are from conservatives are all saying if he is guilty of having classified info on unsecured email servers he should be found guilty. HRC should be found guilty as well. It is consistent and no one is backpedaling. It is only you, the slave to the dems that bends over and takes whatever your party and social media tells you. You have no mind of your own.

Comment

Come on Snowflake. Where's the critical analysis? Kushner forwarded those communications from WhatsApp to his official government platform for documentation purposes on the advice of White House counsel. It is not clear from the reporting who initiated the contact via WhatsApp. This is a non-story but the small minds of the left like to run with them to feed their lemmings.

Comment

The posts that look like they are from conservatives are all saying if he is guilty of having classified info on unsecured email servers he should be found guilty. HRC should be found guilty as well. It is consistent and no one is backpedaling. It is only you, the slave to the dems that bends over and takes whatever your party and social media tells you. You have no mind of your own.
                  Glad to see that you think Kushner's Security Clearance (and his wife's) should be revoked immediately. Try to articulate that more clearly in future responses.... {instead of the knee jerk Republickass blame HRC response-- did you actually think of that yourself?}

Comment

Come on Snowflake. Where's the critical analysis? Kushner forwarded those communications from WhatsApp to his official government platform for documentation purposes on the advice of White House counsel. It is not clear from the reporting who initiated the contact via WhatsApp. This is a non-story but the small minds of the left like to run with them to feed their lemmings.
                    ... and that is what you call critical analysis Snowjob? How do you know Kushner forwarded all of his communications? and when? Revoke clearance till this is answered...

Comment

you didnt know about any of that before the dossier?- cmon sponge Bob get out of the pineapple

800 page hillary email dump yesterday- all the same stuff- russian oligarchs, back channel comms, $$$$$, policy questions

same game diff rules?
                      No, actually that was not known before the dossier. Not at all. Your revisionist history notwithstanding. You're a complete liar like your Dear Leader. Remember when Trump said following in February 2017, way after the dossier was obtained by the FBI. Your lying Dear Leader said the following repeated lies that you now brush aside.

========================

QUESTION: During your campaign, did anyone from your team [have contacts with the] Russian government or Russian intelligence? And if so, what was the nature of those conversations?

TRUMP: The failing New York Times wrote a big, long front-page story yesterday. And it was very much discredited, as you know. It was -- it's a joke. And the people mentioned in the story, I notice they were on television today saying they never even spoke to Russia. They weren't even a part, really -- I mean, they were such a minor part. They -- I hadn't spoken to them.

I think the one person -- I don't think I've ever spoken to him. I don't think I've ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don't think I ever met him. Now, it's possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don't think I ever met him. I didn't talk to him ever. And he thought it was a joke.

The other person said he never spoke to Russia; never received a call. Look at his phone records, et cetera, et cetera. And the other person, people knew that he represented various countries, but I don't think he represented Russia, but knew that he represented various countries. That's what he does. I mean, people know that.

That's Mr. Manafort, who's -- by the way, who's by the way a respected man. He's a respected man. But I think he represented the Ukraine or Ukraine government or somebody, but everybody -- people knew that. Everybody knew that.

So, these people -- and he said that he has absolutely nothing to do and never has with Russia. And he said that very forcefully. I saw his statement. He said it very forcefully. Most of the papers don't print it because that's not good for their stories.

So the three people that they talked about all totally deny it. And I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia. President Putin called me up very nicely to congratulate me on the win of the election.

He then, called me up extremely nicely to congratulate me on the inauguration, which was terrific. But so did many other leaders, almost all other leaders from almost all of the country. So that's the extent.

Russia is fake news. Russia -- this is fake news put out by the media.

[Several minutes later]

QUESTION: I just want to get you to clarify this very important point. Can you say definitively that nobody on your campaign had any contacts with the Russians during the campaign? And on the leaks, is it fake news or are these real leaks?

TRUMP: Well the leaks are real. You're the one that wrote about them and reported them, I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said, you saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake. So one thing that I felt it was very important to do -- and I hope we can correct it. Because there's nobody I have more respect for -- well, maybe a little bit but the reporters, good reporters.

[after a lengthy answer, the reporter repeats the question about contacts between his campaign and Russia}

TRUMP: Well, I had nothing to do with it. I have nothing to do with Russia. I told you, I have no deals there, I have no anything.

[several minutes later]

QUESTION: Thank you. I was just hoping that we could get a yes or no answer on one of these questions involving Russia. Can you say whether you are aware that anyone who advised your campaign had contacts with Russia during the course of the election?

TRUMP: Well I told you, Gen. Flynn obviously was dealing. So that's one person. But he was dealing, as he should have been.

QUESTION: During the election?

TRUMP: No. Nobody that I know of. Nobody...

QUESTION: So you're not aware of any contact during the course...

TRUMP: Look, look, look...

QUESTION: ... of the election?

TRUMP: How many times do I have to answer this question?

QUESTION: Can you just say yes or no?

TRUMP: Russia is a ruse.

I know you have to get up and ask a question. It's so important. Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven't made a phone call to Russia in years. Don't speak to people from Russia. Not that I wouldn't. I just have nobody to speak to.

I spoke to Putin twice. He called me on the election. I told you this. And he called me on the inauguration, a few days ago. We had a very good talk, especially the second one, lasted for a pretty long period of time. I'm sure you probably get it because it was classified. So I'm sure everybody in this room perhaps has it. But we had a very, very good talk.

I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.

Now, Manafort has totally denied it. He denied it. Now people knew that he was a consultant over in that part of the world for a while, but not for Russia. I think he represented Ukraine or people having to do with Ukraine, or people that -- whoever. But people knew that. Everybody knew that.

QUESTION: But in his capacity as your campaign manager, was he in touch with Russian officials during the election?

TRUMP: You know what? He said no. I could only tell you what he -- now he was replaced long before the election. You know that, right? He was replaced long before the election. When all of this stuff started coming out, it came out during the election. But Paul Manafort, who's a good man also by the way, Paul Manfort was replaced long before the election took place. He was only there for a short period of time.

Comment

Glad to see that you think Kushner's Security Clearance (and his wife's) should be revoked immediately. Try to articulate that more clearly in future responses.... {instead of the knee jerk Republickass blame HRC response-- did you actually think of that yourself?}
                        If they are guilty then they should be punished. HRC was guilty but the FBI said intent mattered. HRC is guilty, intent didn't matter for the Naval Seamen and it shouldn't matter for HRC. Why you want one set of rules for your politicians and another for everyone else is because you are a slave and can't think for yourself.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

Comment

If they are guilty then they should be punished. HRC was guilty but the FBI said intent mattered. HRC is guilty, intent didn't matter for the Naval Seamen and it shouldn't matter for HRC. Why you want one set of rules for your politicians and another for everyone else is because you are a slave and can't think for yourself.

Too funny... you've had your head up your ass too long...
                          Guilty ?? Can you show me the judgement (remember the Republickasses were running the show at the time-- so why do they have one set of rules for politicians and another for everyone else?)

ps: We don't expect a coherent answer from you... you obviously 'think' for yourself :)

Comment

Did they revoke Hillary’s security clearance until they figured it out? There must be a reason why they don’t, but I’m sure there is protocol for how they handle situations like this. We know for a fact they didn’t follow protocols for the Hillary matter and we also know for a fact that she did transmit sensitive material through a private email server hell she had Top Secret material on that unsecured server-
                            Yesterday’s doc dump shows how hard the FBI worked to keep her viable - normal person would have waited in jail for the investigation to conclude- Clinton got to decide what docs to produce and run for POTUS
                            Try to at least be consistent

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong.... Comey was a Republican ...right?
                              Just Like Mueller... and McCain

and Manafort
                              and Cohen
                              and Flynn
                              and Gates
                              and Papadopoulos
                              and Pinedo
                              and Stone

waiting to see who is next...

Comment

Too funny... you've had your head up your ass too long...
                                Guilty ?? Can you show me the judgement (remember the Republickasses were running the show at the time-- so why do they have one set of rules for politicians and another for everyone else?)

ps: We don't expect a coherent answer from you... you obviously 'think' for yourself :)
                                Try reading the FBI link in the original post. Source documents are always best. Of course then you can't just parrot some social media libs talking points. The whole point is she was guilty but comey didn't charge her stating intent. Congress doesn't charge people or else trump would be charged with something by now. But yes of course, it is me who has my head up my ass.

Here is a portion since all the words may confuse you: None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Says nothing about criminal intent. Only states if you intend to store at unauthorized location: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X